Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Clan With All The Research Looking For New Members

lapthekiller

Hey, i'd love to join your clan if there is still room! i'm still new to Warframe (only rank 2) and didn't really have anybody to guide me on to what to do. I was looking for a clan to show me some tips and tricks to Warframe and also to have the experience of being in a clan :)

IGN: MrIVIini

Hey, i'd love to join your clan if there is still room! i'm still new to Warframe (only rank 2) and didn't really have anybody to guide me on to what to do. I was looking for a clan to show me some tips and tricks to Warframe and also to have the experience of being in a clan :)

IGN: MrIVIini

Invite sent, welcome to the clan!

I would also like to join if possible please. :)

DiDee-Senpai

Leave your clan first please, thanks

Hey there. I'm a little over a week-old into the game. Currently looking for a clan. If there's still room, I'd like to join yours.

IGN: ycarus7

Invite sent, welcome to the clan!

Hi can I join your clans if you still have slot for me? I am pretty new to warframe and just started like 1 weeks ago. Still unfamiliar to this game and need someone to carry me :) My IGN is the same - xnoobsongex

Hey there! I just started recently and would like to join a clan. I am online daily.

I'm looking to join a clan as well. I really like the game, but I'm just getting tired of playing everything solo. Would like to help a clan grow :)

We're currently upgrading tiers, if you'd still like an invite after construction please reply. thanks and sorry for the trouble

Can i join? Im working on getting the clan weapons too but im the only one in my clan. So far ive managed to build a tenno lab and get the Nikana and Silva & Aegis by myself but i feel i wont get as far by myself. 4 weeks into Warframe so i know the basics.

You're in a clan

Hi. It is fine~ just invite me after the construction finished :) my ign is xnoobsongex

Invite pending so i can't send you one.