Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary- Secondary Combo Weapon.

jmforeman02

I think it'd be cool to have a primary-secondary combo weapon much like having an assault rifle with an under-slung grenade launcher. The advantage being that just pressing the change weapon button would immediately fire the secondary without the time it takes to switch weapons. The disadvantage would be that they are inseparable so choosing one necessarily chooses the other. Also you could make it so both use the same set of mods so that you can't set them up with different element combos. Of course it doesn't need to be the traditional assault rifle with under-slung grenade launcher, in fact I'm hoping for something more creative, that was just an example.

Guest Tehnoobshow

You mean except that it doesn't work at all the way I said?

There's no way that they would make a weapon that takes up Primary and Secondary, just take what you can get.

There's no way that they would make a weapon that takes up Primary and Secondary, just take what you can get.

I dont think he was asking you if they would put it in or not.

Anyway, I think it would be pretty sweet, but kinda OP. Would need balance, something this game is missing currently lol

Edited by armedpoop