Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Platinum Drops

3xASwift

I think that a platinum drop in-game will be a nice reward to receive at the end of some missions. The drop chance and the amount that you receive from the drops can be very low. The drop chance could be 15% and the amount could be 25-50. This will help some players get some items that they don't want to credit grind for or to get things you can't buy with platinum, such as extra colors, warframe slots, weapon slots, and mod packs.

They will add the slots as reward for mastery ranks. And the potatoes can be obtained through playing as well. Just a bit of luck....

You can already receive every warframe/weapon by playing. If you want it the easy way, you have to pay.

There is already enough free stuff. No need to give away the real money currency...

Edited by Venarge

I agree with Venarge. It makes no sense for DE to cut into their own potential revenue stream by allowing platinum to be dropped by missions in game.

It's what keeps the game going, and we should all be thankful that they pretty much allow everything in the game to be built without the requirement of platinum.

Yep, this pretty much is a bad idea. Giving away plat when you can already have everything in game? Gods please no. As much as i'd like to support a game and I already did it once for warframe I know that if I had that easy access to plat then I wouldn't spend anything and like me a huge part of the people who make the small plat purchases but in the end are worth more than 80% the revenue of DE in this game.

It's the people who pay 4 euros or 9 euros that are the major flow of income and if they get those little bits that they are grudgingly willing to part money with to get (grudgingly because most cases we're talking about people who don't have much spare money but can do a litle bit here or there), then they won't spend money and the company will be forced to close the game then.

The only realistic way I could see them giving people platinum is by giving literally ONE platinum per ? mission, or maybe even all alerts (but that would probably give too much platinum).

Realisitcally the only things you NEED platinum for a weapon/warframe slots, and to buy potatoes cause you aint gonna win the lottery often enough.