Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Reformatting The Mod's Page (Desperately Needed)

GiantB

Hi guys!

I don't know about you but when I want to do fusing I always find it so hard to find the mod I want and then find the other mods I want to fuse with them so I had a few suggestions to improve the mods system.

1. When I equip mods to my frame or weapons they do not show up in the mod page only unequipped mods show up.

So I wanted to suggest that we should be able to view all mods in the mods page equipped or unequipped. Because when I want to fuse one of my equipped mods I have to unequip it then look for it in the mods page and then do my fusion go back to what I want to equip to and apply my reconfiguration. This takes forever and I don't like this tideous process.

Solution: Adjust mods so we can view equipped mods in the mod's page.

I had 2 ideas where we can easily spot equip mods either:

A: have a colored border around all equipped mods( I think orange)

B: have an "equipped" button at the top of the page, that way we can click that and easily find which one we want to fuse.(I would like this version)

2. The mod layout is extremely annoying to me because I have to search forever to find the mod I want to fuse and then take another decade trying to find which ones to fuse with so here are my suggestions

Solution:

A: Either have the mods organized alphabetically or organized by polarity for a default. But also could have the option to organize by rarity.

B: Have multiple sections at the top of the mods page to easily direct the user to their category.

Ex. All----equipped----frames----prime. wep----pistol----melee---upgraded.

In each section you could select the option of organizing but they would be organized by a default option.

C: Have a search option so we can instantly find our desired mod

3. Fusing is the main reason why we would be in the mod page. All of the above suggestions are to make it easier to find the one u want to fuse. I have a suggestion on how it would look after you have chosen the mod and want to fuse it with others.

Solution:

A: when the user has selected the mod of his/her choice the page would reset. The selected mod would be in the fusion slot and the page would be reorganized in fusing order.

Ex. All duplicates would be in a row, then all fusion cores, then rarity, then polarity.

This way it's super easy to get all the duplicates you want and/or fusions cores along with others.

I hope this covered everything that would improve the system. Please comment on what you think and if you think there should be something added.

Having the equipped mods in the list would lead to a lot of people fusing the wrong mods by accident and lead to a lot of complaining. I agree that it needs to be reworked, but there just needs to be an option to select a mod to fuse directly from the item modification page, that way you don't have to go searching for it again.

I have a few things I've thought of that could be useful.

1.) Don't stop fusion when changing organization of the page..for instance, you find your mod by name, and then switch to rarity, but it turns off the fusion, so you have to find your mod in the rarity page to use that organization
2.) Best fusion sort, organizes your mods specifically for what would be best to fuse. (Giving you the most fusion points)

Edited by Adrenochrome

I agree with you, alderson. its a bit bothersome to always apply the new setting before upgrading the mods.

Personally, I'd like to see a stacking system, where every mod with the same name is stacked and unfolds on mouse-over. This way, we don't have to search every mod or always switch to the alphabetical order. (besides, does someone know if the "order by type" option actually works? i find it a bit confusing)

Edited by pfirsichpopo

I have a few things I've thought of that could be useful.

1.) Don't stop fusion when changing organization of the page..for instance, you find your mod by name, and then switch to rarity, but it turns off the fusion, so you have to find your mod in the rarity page to use that organization

2.) Best fusion sort, organizes your mods specifically for what would be best to fuse. (Giving you the most fusion points)

Good suggestion and I mention the 2 point.

Having the equipped mods in the list would lead to a lot of people fusing the wrong mods by accident and lead to a lot of complaining. I agree that it needs to be reworked, but there just needs to be an option to select a mod to fuse directly from the item modification page, that way you don't have to go searching for it again.

This is why when you select a mod it will reorganize the page so you fuse with the she best possible results. Also people will still need to know what they are doing its not a given process.

And people will want to be fusing their equipped mods most of the time so I thought I thought it would be easy just to have a section where it's only your equipped mods becuz right now I have to unequip it just to get it on the page.