The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Host Connection Lost/host Migrations/other Connection Issues

jr2016

U14 added a lot of great things that I am quite impressed by. The new weapons were a great addition to the game and I am impressed by the new GUI. One of the things I am not impressed by is the variety of new bugs. These new bugs include constant host migrations, almost always losing connection to the host, and not be able to join or invite people to my squad.

Host Migrations: Host migrations worked fine before. If the connection got to bad, it would move me and sometimes others to a new place and fix the problem. This happened very rarely and I was okay with it. Ever since U14, it has been becoming more and more common for me to be moved to a game all by myself. This would be acceptable except for the fact that I usually find myself alone on rounds 40+ of high level defenses. This also happens on high level survivals, sometimes taking place 35+ minutes in. The host migrations are becoming an increasing problem for me and I hope that I am not the only one.

Connection to Host Lost: This is another problem I have been experiencing. During U13, I only experienced this error message once, as opposed to U14 where I have experienced this error many time per day. This is becoming increasingly difficult to deal with as it has caused me to lose many items, mods, and experience points that I could use. 

Not Being Able to Join or Host: Ever since U14, I have been having problems with the squads. Whenever I host a game, people can usually  join me but they are kicked out within about 30 seconds of joining. Also, whenever I try to connect to games, I usually get the error messages, "Cannot Join" or "Session Full." The game is set to invite only so no one could take my place while I try to connect. Sometimes, it will allow me to enter but then there will be no squad at the top, it will just be a blank line. It will then  kick me out of the group. I also find myself being kicked out after about 60 seconds or when the countdown timer hits around 6 seconds.

These bugs have caused me to lose many items, rewards, affinity, and other things. It would be wonderful if these bugs would get fixed because I am sure that I am not the only one having these problems. If on of the developers could contact me and help me try to fix this, it would be great.

If anyone else is having these problems, please reply below with your scenario so that hopefully, all the bugs can be fixed.

Connection to Host Lost: This is another problem I have been experiencing. During U13, I only experienced this error message once, as opposed to U14 where I have experienced this error many time per day. This is becoming increasingly difficult to deal with as it has caused me to lose many items, mods, and experience points that I could use. 

+1 i lost connection to the host 80-90% times i want to join a squad..before u14 saw this message 1-2 times a day let's say..

I literally cannot join groups from the multiplayer menu becauseof this issue, only way i have been able to play in the last few days is if my matchmaking is set to solo

+1 i lost connection to the host 80-90% times i want to join a squad..before u14 saw this message 1-2 times a day let's say..

I literally cannot join groups from the multiplayer menu becauseof this issue, only way i have been able to play in the last few days is if my matchmaking is set to solo

what the??

yeah..... I'm having a really hard time joining groups also....