Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stinger And Acrid

Nkomo-Sama

Is there any feasible way that we can alter these two weapon sounds? You all have created a wonderful sound scape and with 14.0 you fine tuned the sounds even more and it is beautiful...but these two weapons...the acrid and the stinger...well they sound 1. foreign to how the weapons look/function in my opinion and 2. Not as pleasing to the ears as any of the other sounds in game. I have been quiet since I retired these weapons but with the current changes they have resurfaced. You have shown us that you can do wonderful things with sound. Could you please demonstrate this gift again with these two weapons? To be honest it takes away from the immersion and my enjoyment. I may be alone on this. It still remains my honest opinion.

I like how they sound, it makes them sound organic, almost as if I was using something that was alive.  Hell I just use Stinger cause I love hearing it's plop plop plop haha, now if only the weapon looked more infested I would be happen.  only sound I hate currently is Attica, it just sounds wrong.