Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Ranking Up Bug

AndreVic

Place a ticket. Admins are not responding here anymore. Hope they fix it asap. few friends stop playing waframe because this happened early in their game. 

what? What is the use of a 'bug report' forum when no admins/developers look at it and/or respond.... .... ....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting pretty fed up with this s**t. Been trying to rank up for the past 4 days, and either I get a loading screen that never ends, or I auto-fail. I'm tempted to just uninstall the game and try to delete my account. This is horse-s**t. Digital Extremes needs to fix their damn code.

Edited by Anonylution

I just had the same problem. Clicked on rank up, loading screen after that im in ship and unable to go for ranking up for the next 24 hours. I'm rather frustrated atm, because im playin' this game with a mate and this bs just separated us. I have no damn idea why we do at the same time ranking up and mine got bug'd. I'd appriciate some help pretty much as fast as possible please...

Heh, was hoping that this wouldn't happen to me. Guess it was too much to hope for. 

Just got the bug when attempting the rank 5 test. This is pretty ridiculous, it has been like, 2 months since this thread was opened and yet there has been no fix.