Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Heya peeps

only been playing the game a month and absolutley loving it awesome Job to all the team

cant wait to get the prime gear :)

been playing solo mostly

but might get social

im a brit and have no langauge skill at all :(

but love and peace all

ty ty ty  looking forward to update 8

Hello together folks

Just got last weekend into Warfarme but i am already loving it and thinking about my second Warframe.
Played so far only Loki and even when i think one skill (Switch Telport) isnt all that useful hes still my favorite.

Nothing beats invisibilty and spreading mischief with decoys.
Also looking forward to Update 8.

greetings from germany 

Hey all

I'm MrMothaTrucka

I have to say, this game is AWESOME. Good work to all the staff and producers, etc. who made this game. you've done so well.

Can't wait for all the Updates, this game just keeps getting better and better.

Got Warframe a few weeks ago and loving it. Already got a few of my other friends into it as well...

Thanks again

looking forward to playing with you guys!

Have fun Tenno...

Edited by MrMothaTrucka

Рад передать всем привет, из техногенного города призрака,Чернобыля

Играю когда есть тут время,мне еще и везет,ведь тут ночью на перекуре могу встретить  BANSHEE))

Hi, my name is David. I love games I really want to work as a designer. Right now i'm in A ICT school (Information Communication Technology). It's really fun but my real dream is in game design and game making.

'Ello. I am Churpy. Currently studying for a degree in Computer Security and Forensics, and doing part time work involving said degree. I love Warframe, it's my #1 game, and I really don't see that changing soon. I never usually involve myself in forums, but Warframe's community seems to be absolutely stellar, and so I cannot pass it up.

Hi guys, names Tommy.

I've been playing Warframe for about a week, week and a half, give or take and I completely love it. I knew it tied in with Dark Sector, but I didn't look into it until recently and I was like woah! I knew that game was awesome, so this has to be just as awesome! I downloaded it right away and the game does not disappoint! I love this game, it is one of the ones I actually want to play, instead of just playing a game to pass time, like most console games I own. I am a huge gamer, and even majoring in Game Design and Animation. It truly is amazing to see how this game is and I hope it only continues to grow bigger and better! 

Happy Gaming~

Hellow fellow Tenno.

I'm cristimirt. I originally made this account to test the game, never thought I'd keep playing it. That's why I didn't bother finding a proper name.

Some stuff about me:

• I like playing games
  • I like developing mods(addons) for games (if possible)
  • Currently studying computer science, and I'd like to work in the gaming industry sometime :)
  • Did I mention that I like playing games?

You might see me posting as a fictional character (Aether) on the forums :p 

Edited by cristimirt

was ist los.... que pasa.... what's up?

Another new Tenno here.

First night playing, Love the gameplay already

I don't usally take part in forums, for I usually do most playing online solo.

So, not very used to the group tactics, but hey, I'll give it a shot.

Looking forward to playing more of this,

Hello Everyone! the name is Kenneth and I am excited to say that this game is refreshing change from the usual TPS/FPS/MMO/ANY genre i've played thus far. really look forward to watching this game grow and becoming a valued member of the community