Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey

I'm an LD here at DE, been here for a few years now. Started as an artist then moved into level design, all the while dabbling in voice acting work whenever they let me lol. (You might remember me from such voices as... the "Capture Mission" Screaming target guy...)

In the mean time we are super duper busy hard at work churning out tons of new environment spaces for y'all. The gears never stop turning around here :)

Workin on the Frames of War now, making some brand new environments/levels/blocks for you guys!!

Love this project and so proud to see it blasting off into popularity. The fanbase is insane awesome, you guys are the best!!! /Hugs all Tenno

If you have any requests for Level designs/environmental traversal/explorationy stuff, send me a PM :)

Take care friends,

-S

Lovin the screaming voice man sends chills down my cyber spine as Im blastin away just outside heheheh

absolutely awesome game , the updates are improvng overall gameplay and so far have 3 of my friends hooked on it like fat kids on birthday cakes ! A little bit too much emphasis on platinum to attain the kickass items I drool over but regardless Id like to say thank you for all the hard work and at the rate this game is pickin up it will absolutely blast the living daylights out of competing games !

Great work you guys are putting smiles on gamers worldwide ! Been a gamer since I Was strong enough to pick up a console remote - atari days and I dont usually voice my opinion to developers about their games , but you guys have really nailed it !

Keep up the kick anus work !

Ahmed307731

Hello everyone - I'm one of those old fart gamers you hear about. I'm 41 and work for one of the largest software companies in the world.

I debug code for a living, finding the bugs the developers forgot to fix before release.

Just picked up the game on Steam last night and have to say I am VERY IMPRESSED.  

One thing I would suggest is in the training portion of the game is maybe delve into mods now that they are released. That was the most confusing part of the game for me, but once I watched a few of the videos online it became evident.

Mod drops seem low even for common ones so far, but I think I am only level 4 on Loki.

Great game so far, keep it up!!!

Hey everyone, my name is Linda and I play from Estonia! I have been playing a bit of Warframe from my boyfriends account, usually not for long though, because I usually have time only at night and well-- everything gets creepier at night (PLUS the experience from playing Amnesia at night which kinda made me scaredy-cat-ish). Anyway, now it is summer holiday for me and I will start messing around with this game.

Wish me luck~!

Hey All,

Finally an awesome game. I really like WARFRAMEs play. The spots where you have to run/climb the walls is great. Mods to everything is great as well. I am surely going to play this game for some time. It appears every time I visit a world more than once the gameplay changes, which is great. Looking forward to more, more, more lol. Great Game keep it up!!

I've got a update suggestion why don't you try escape missions were the grineer or corpus capture you were you some how escape through your  jail cell and have one option escape and survive  but also add legendary blueprints like normal blueprints but the items have abilitys

Hi from Spacetoy

veteran gamer and yacht designer from the uk

After being very sceptical about the free to play business model warframe has really changed my mind.  This is the first free to play game that I have spent some money on as im loving it soooo much (albiet around £20 - so not alot as yet lol)...

so keep up the good works devs and give me more hidy holes to run from the stalker lol

Edited by Spacetoy

Hi everyone.

My name is Frederik and I'm from Norway. Just want to say that I LOVE this game. The design and the simplicity of just jumping in and doing a misson or two makes this game perfect. Dark Sector meets Alien = TOTAL badd-&#!-ness. I hope that I will have the pleasure of teaming up with all of you and have some epic battles together :D

Hey I'm John PauL White .

=)

I'm a Graphics Designer and a Computer Tech . About knowing that this game is really awesome when i search in the Goggle. This Game is REALLY COOL .

and the renders of this game REALLY improves my Graphic Designing . I Really good to become one in this Game .

When is the OPENING BETA of this game . ?

Howdy all, nice to meet everybody!

Been playing this for a little while only and so far loving it!

Not much to say about me really, save that my name's Max and that I'm a UK-based Tenno :3

Look forward to fighting with as many of you all as possible! <3

Hello everyone! Pleasure to be part of this growing community!

Been playing this game for a while now. very addicted all of the sudden after spending months telling people i wouldnt try it ( The hypocrasy!!)

Name is Gabriel and im playing from the UK. 

Looking forward to blasting space scum with you guys!