Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Sorry for disturbing you guyz but i saw admin posting here and i would like also his help. Am a new player and kind of rookie so i wanted to ask you  help i bought from the market a melee weapon and i cant find it to use it in the battle  its sure that i bought because i have lost all my money for it and when i went to the market again it says that i already own this weapon where can i find it ?(its not in the inventory)..help me plz!

yours sincerely,

tenno PLAKAS

Hello..  

After finding this game and have been playing for a few weeks now I must say I love this game. Everything about this game has gotten me excited and eager to play everyday. 

I'm a hardcore Gears of War fan so having this third person shooter/ninja is right up my alley.  

I'm a live streamer and have really started getting into this game the last few days and been streaming it whenever I can. 

Thank you again for making this amazing F2P game and congrats on all the success 

QuestorWI has arrived.

Hello all, I'm 58yo avid gamer who has been Beta testing games for years, just to name few EvE Online and I have been playing for over 10 years now, WoW Beta and played until they screwed it up with the last two expansions, Tera, and a ton of games on the Xbox & PS3

What an awesome-looking and great-playing game! I've become a hardcore fan of FPS since I started playing Planetside 2. Warframe was exactly the next thing that I needed to satisfy my insatiable FPS hunger. It's just a blast, even as the first few attempts at missions kicked my arse. I look forward to the game's evolution and I hope to play with you all soon. Gratz to the dev team for making such a formidable game. It truly stands out and is heads & shoulders above much of what is out there.

I am proud to be a founder and I encourage everyone who appreciates this masterpiece to support this game's development.

Narq

Talithan here, saying hello from Florida.

And I'd just like to say to the Dev's, that ya'll are duly a truly incredible job with this game. It runs great, even on my semi-dinosaur of a machine, 

And....I'm just totally addicted to this game, So addicted to it that its awoken my completion-ist blood, and now I won't rest until I've mastered every Warframe and weapon. Very well done DE. Very well done.

You have earned my eternal respect, and I can't wait to see what this game will be like in near future!

Trying this game has always been on the back of my mind but I always seem to dismiss it for one reason or another.  Boy was I wrong.  

Today was the first time I finally dive into this game and I gotta say, I @(*()$ love this game.  I love the design, I love the UI, I love the lore, background story and the somewhat subtle asian influences.  It's just straight up fun.  

I can wait to meet up with all you in game and become the perfect Tenno.  Hello by the way.  ^^

Hi everyone! Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this game. Back in the day, I used to play Gunz and I love that this game has that kind of feel to it. Looking forward to working with you all on the battlefield!

Just started playing this a few days ago.  I've been playing mmos for over 10 yrs and have been a pursuing writer/poetperformer for 23.  My focus now is writing/directing film.   This game is beautiful and I look forward to seeing what other warframes are coming down the pipe.  The antimatter seems interesting.   I have the lower foundation pack as it is within my budget range but will be a platinum buyer as I always am with games I enjoy.  If you ever need any help with anything, let me know.  Best JD Glasscock(Yes, my real last name, it's scottish lol)  Dividicous  __ Gamer name   

I currently play a Vauban but will prob buy a rhino later this week as I believe it will fit my play style better, throw some dual broncos on there and wala! :P  Put this in wrong thread hence above.    I have spent most of my life carving parchment with creative weaves so again if u ever need anything throw a shout.

Hey everyone, Metalarcher here!

Just thought I'd post this since I've been playing for a while and finally got my master title.  I look forward to providing even more input on how to make this already wonderful game even better, and I hope to see you somewhere in the stars...

Happy hunting!

Hey guys,what's going on?
My name is Stefan and I am from Serbia. I recently started to play Warframe simply because it has a unique combination of 3rd person sci-fi shooter and co op gameplay, unlike other MMOs out there. Great game, I am enjoying myself fullest right now and can't wait for further updates.

C ya ingame.

Hello Everyone. First time posting on the forums, I just had to go become a founder for this cool game. It is so much fun! People say it is grindy, but I think of it more as the ability to continuously slaughter innocent AI, bwahaha! You'll see me around some more!