The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Cheers all!

My name is Sandra, and I'm saying hi from Portugal. Currently starting my studies in Psychology.

I've finally been able to get Warframe, and wanted to congradulate the team on developing one of my recent game addictions. :P

Good job and keep it up!

'Sup, I'm <reply poster's name>, I'm some Chinese guy from somewhere in SE-Asia

So, my brother introduced me to this game about a week ago and I grinded a little (On holiday break from college). Game's pretty good so far, and I don't really mind the changes happening every now and then much since I'm mostly a "I'll just deal with it" type. Haven't gotten any familiarity with the community and 'politics' of it yet but I'll pick up in time. 

Also, <generic praise> to the devs, I'd like to see what's coming in update 10.

Hey guys, Scaarlet here from Australia, Melbourne. I was bored one day and found this game by accident and now I'm super hooked on it. Been playing for 2 months now and I'm pretty new the forums, I hope i continue to post more in the future.

Hello all,

I just recently started playing this game, after recommendation from a friend. Although at first I was a bit frustrated by the difficulty level while playing solo, by now I've started to really enjoy playing with my friends. And even solo I'm managing, if not very well. This is my own fault; I'm never very good at any kind of shooter, since my awareness of my surroundings is pretty non-existent. However, I like a challenge, and so far I'm having lots of fun.

My name's Marjolein, I'm from the Netherlands, 28 years old (29 on friday), I've got a masters degree in ecology and now work for the national government as a policymaker.

From what I've seen so far, this seems to be a really nice community. Keep it up!

Hi ! Cojocaru Andrei from Romania ,started this game yesterday ,and I must say that this game so far is the most amazing mmo I have ever played. I love the warframes ,very ingeniosly made .Told all of my friends about this game hoping more of them will join ,so today and tomorrow I'm gonna have a lot of fun teaching, haha . Wish me luck !

Greetings comrades. I played for one day already and im most impresed with what this game has to offer. I'm planning to join a clan in the future and I hope that i will pass tommorows test to achieve a master rank lvl 2. Thanks for participating in latest survival event thanks to you my noble Tennos i've gained a lot of exp and a Strund Shotgun. 

Hello space ninja's

My name it Trenten but everyone calls me Trent

I play Xbox with friends and others my gamer tag is "MRJENKINS17" add me if you like.

I live in Olathe KS/US.

At first when i started playing this game im like Oh god its third person and i'm like "i hate 3rd person shooters"..

But then i was like oh wat the hell how hard could it be, so i started to play it a little bit and got used to it and i was like "ok this is getting to fun. So now i stared to play longer each day, it took me a while to figure out the mods and stuff. BUT THEN as soon as they said warframe will be for PS4 I became instantly addicted to this game. The Administrators are doing perfect job on this game, I will NEVER stop playing this game EVER. I think this game is the best game ever made. I hope to some of you guys in game.

Go on and fight Tenno's