Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello, fello Tenno,

My name is Matthew. My gamertag is from when i made a BF2 account on the PC several years back. I was attempting to name my character Delta38, after a republic Commando, but what I have now was the only one available. Rambling aside, I am very impressed with Warframe. With Warframe being free-to-play on the playstation network, I expected the quality of the game to be poor. Needless to say, I was wrong. I got a Playstation 4 two days ago, the first Playstation I have ever bought or played for more than 15 minutes, and the funnest game I have is Warframe (topping Killzone and CoD, the other games I have). I definitely plan on throwing some money into the game to get some currency and so you guys can keep this awesome game alive. I do have some critisism though, I don't find the craftng or the mods very user freindly especially after having Rebecca run you through everything in the game up to that point. it would be nice to have a short tutorial on how the mods work, how transmutation an fusion work, and how crafting works. The combat is really good and I found that the other players helped create an environment that I enjoyed (thanks for the help in killing the Jackal). My current gol with this game is to unlock all of Excaliburs abilities and move on to Rihno and make a gun-centered character.

Hi there! Ian's the name. And I'm from Philippines. Although I introduced myself in this game accidentally, I'm glad to be a part of the warframe community. In my opinion, warframe is one of the best online and TPS games I've ever seen. I never thought this game would be so much fun to play and get addicted to, because in over a hundred games I've played in my entire life, this one goes through my "This-one-blows-my-mind" list. The graphics, the gameplay, the skills, all of it! Just pure awesomeness! 'Nuff said. LOL. BTW, please add me as your friend. Thanks! I'm just a newbie here. Started my first Tenno yesterday. Hope to get to know you all! :)

Edited by Silverdex

Wow! With all of the extraordinary folks posting all of these awesome introductions. I feel that anything that posted about my self as a description may be a bit lack luster. Well, here it goes. Hi, i'm Seth. I'm from Kentucky. Security guard by day. Gamer and writer by night. I do enjoy reading up on ancient lore a fair bit. So, if any of you DE gals' or guys feel the need to bounce some ideas around with a absolute stranger, i'm your dude. Anyways hi and all manner of salutations from your friendly (somewhat educated) Kentucky hill billy.

Hiya all! My name is Hannah, I'm from the USA and have been gaming on PC since 2008. This game is one of the most amazing games I've played in a very long time. I told everyone I know about it and many are now playing with me. :)

I am so thankful to another gamer whose name is Votefortaco for telling me about Warframe. He knew I was looking for a new game and said he thought I would LOVE this one. He was so right!

Suga

Gday,

I'm Knight Raider, or mostly known as Raider2Knight in game, found this game via a friend of mine, and fell in love with it, been enjoying it for quite some time, I can't really remember if I joined into the beta.

I am from Australia, Queensland, and I'm 21 and well, kinda jobless at the moment, as well our government is trying to pick up the slack here. I sadly had to stop School at Grade 10 due to my learning disabilities they later on found out later in my life

Edited by Raider2Knight

Heya,

I'm Brian Gessler, currently an engineering student in Lawrence, KS. I was told about Warframe through my cousin, who found out about it through a friend. I've been hooked ever since. I'm looking to have even more fun with U13 when it hits, too!

I'm on kind of sporadically due to my schedule, but my in game ID is Brightside013 if anyone wants to run some missions.

Hello Warframers!

My name is Kantrell! I'm programmer/developer, and currently attending online school, for Web Game Development. I enjoy gaming and spending time with my beautiful wife. I should posted this ages ago, I'm doing it now. I'm also, a member of Kill Squad on PS4. Anyine want to team up this is my PSN king-swisser.

Hello everyone/Tenno/ninja!! 

My name is Kris and I'm deaf. I'm a student and I'm working in my school and attending photo, music, and design. I enjoy PC games, xbox 360. And I like anime and manga. 

And I'm huge fan of Warframe which you originally made Dark Sector. I didn't know Warframe was connected with Dark Sector until now. 

Hello world! I'm a college student going into 3D game design and animation. Graduating here in about 7 weeks or so, looking for a job in the video game industry.

Currently I spend most of my free time either playing Warframe or making small plastic parody games. Similar to remakes of popular games, but with Plastic Minifigures as the player models. Wanting to try my hand at everything, I have mostly completed a Mario-style platformer, a Halo-style single-player first person shooter, and am currently working on a LAN multiplayer third person shooter. It seems to be the hardest thing to call something completed, as it can always be improved upon, so none of these are released yet. Still on my to-do list are a NFS-style racing game, a Mario Kart-style vehicular combat game, and a starcraft-style RTS game. Who knows, I may make a plastic parody of Warframe sometime.

Anyway, I am glad to be a part of this community.

How is everyone doing :)

I started playing warframe once I got a ps4 and it's just one of my favorite games now. I love video games because when I younger it basically saved my life and also stop me from chilling with a bad crowd and kept me happy. Gaming is a hobby of mine that I love and i'm also into youtube,video editing,graphic design and music but the music part is when i have free time. I work from 7 30 in the morning till 4 and i'm usually gaming at midnight or depending if I'm free from spending time with my family since i'm a father :) I hope you all have a great day and if you ever wanna game up just hit me up/look me up and i'll get to your messages when i can tenno's.

Hey. As you can probably guess from my alias, I do go by Chell. Yes, that was originally a reference to Portal, which is still one of my favorite games...though Warframe has quickly jumped up into my Top Three list. I'm the Sage of the "Masters of Science" clan, and I'm pretty happy in that.

Aside from gaming, I'm a writer (and am currently working on a script for a humor/drama comic based on the characters of myself and my friends, so if any artists out there are willing to help out with that, then awesome) and a role-player. I'm the chief admin for a certain MLP-based role-playing MUCK, which admittedly frequently takes focus away from video gaming...and if you don't know what MLP is, or what a MUCK is, then there's no need to worry about it. This will probably be the last time you hear about either from me, here. ;P

I'm pretty laid-back, all-around. If anyone wants to hit me up for conversation, questions, or just to say hi, feel free to drop a line, either by PM here or by mailing me in-game.

Thanks!

Hello Tennos! Im Peter Bernal also know within the gamer world as Outlaw. Im a Chef for Aaron's Catering a Molecular Gastronomy production. Cooking is my passion so thats why i took it to the next level! But besides Cooking I love video games and thats why im here! This is 1 of those games that got so much too offer so i am here to show my support and ask for the greatness to keep on growing.

Hi Rebbeca its a huge honor to meet you ! :D I want to ask if you can mail me a Hate blueprint in the game because every time I receive it ,it doesnt go to the foundry it just dis appears. Weird huh. Also I love how you play Lotus in the game. Tell everyone that they're doing awesome and to keep up the awesome work !

- The_Dark_Vigilante