Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

HI guys!! My name is Alan, psn name almosthonest42   im a fairly new Tenno, down here in New Zealand!! Warframe has officially ruined gaming for me as i can not bring myself to play anything else.... being a space ninja with that movement and frame choices and weapons that slice and dice is just too much fun to put down!!!.i use to be anti micro transactions, but realize now, the value,and support you can get from such a great company and its people, that makes it worthwhile... i have only had to spend 120 bux, and i have had hours and immense fun. Thanks and i hope to met and speak to many of you. And go that frost prime!!!!!!!!!! and happy xmas,holidays,or whatever pronoun you prefeer...have a scotch and some guilt free stuffing of da face!!!

ps... love the dev stream!! if only twitch would let me comment..i wants all free plats!! haha

Edited by (PS4)almosthonest41

Hiya everyone, I've started playing warframe not too long ago, probably in september, and yet I am already hooked on this game! It's fun, gorgeous and interesting. Add the fact that you can play with friends makes it all better. This is my very first time on the forums, and so far, from what I can tell, it's looking pretty good! Anyway, I really look forward to enjoying more of what this game has to offer, and I can't wait! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there everyone. The name's Joseph but I tend to go by Aeon014 online. It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I've known about Warframe for a long time now, but I never really got into playing it until recently. I tried playing it on PC, but at the moment I just don't have one that's good enough to run the game at a reasonable level. 

That said, I got myself a PS4 recently and thought it was good time to try out the game again. I'm still fairly new to the game, so I don't understand a lot things about it yet (Need to get around to reading up on the basics of the game) but I'm always willing to learn as much as I can. 

Hello there everyone. The name's Joseph but I tend to go by Aeon014 online. It's a pleasure to meet all of you! I've known about Warframe for a long time now, but I never really got into playing it until recently. I tried playing it on PC, but at the moment I just don't have one that's good enough to run the game at a reasonable level. 

That said, I got myself a PS4 recently and thought it was good time to try out the game again. I'm still fairly new to the game, so I don't understand a lot things about it yet (Need to get around to reading up on the basics of the game) but I'm always willing to learn as much as I can. 

Err... well this is embarrassing... ahehehe...

I uh... I accidentally signed into the site on my PC profile, despite the fact that I'm going to be mainly a PS4 player for now. It wasn't until after I made that post, that I realized my mistake. Sorry about that... But everything I said in that original post still stands! 

...Man talk about making a good first impression with this community.

Yo dudes, I'm collaterall, and I'm all the way from New Zealand. must seem ages away from all of you guys. I've played Warframe on and off since the game was first released on steam. unfortunately my computer is absolute garbage so I haven't been able to play as much as I would like to until I got my ps4 and started playing on there. its amazing to see how far the game has come since I first played it and man, I must say its great to be back :)

Hello one and all.

My name is Jeppe (yes I know how weird it sounds) from around the Copenhagen area. I'm pretty new to the game, however in the few days I've played it I'm already loving it. I hope I'll get the opportunity to play with you all soon :).

Hi, my name is Iwan from Montreal Canada. I love gaming. I recently re-downloaded the Warframe game. I'm just trying to figure out all the different modes and customizations.right now I'm using autofill to be honest. The graphics are great and the game is fun. Today is my birthday,by the way. 

Edited by (PS4)Capricorn-58

Hi! I am Dr I have been playing since april and this is the best game out there (sry red dead takes the win though!) wish I can visit ya guys up there! XD and hi new players I know I'm not Guide of the Lotus (they can help you out) you can come to me as well, I am happy to help big time when I am out of school and if im not busy. talk to you guys later!

Hi, my name is Iwan from Montreal Canada. I love gaming. I recently re-downloaded the Warframe game. I'm just trying to figure out all the different modes and customizations.right now I'm using autofill to be honest. The graphics are great and the game is fun. Today is my birthday,by the way. 

happy late birthday!

Edited by (PS4)Dr_Snakez_2224

Well i can see the last post's are from 2012, so i thought i might aswell start this up again so peeps can introduce each other and meybe meet their new fellow tenno! Correction i should meybe swap to the latest page haha :P

Hello My name is Oneclickdenied Aka Daniel to those that know me. 

Im 23 years old. And been a gamer for little over 12years. I started warframe 2years ago i believe and quit because it wasent that user friendly back then. But now im back and well went from mr3 to allmost 12 in the last 2weeks, So mr XP has improved. Not enough in my opinion. Thats a discusion for another time. Anywho. Hope to see you all ingame for some voids, invasions sorties and what have we !! 

Best regards
Oneclickdenied :3

Edited by Oneclickdenied

Hello there everyone :)

Recently i have been game hopping for a bit because my old game recently closed down. Like Wtf right :(

So i finally took my time downloading this game, 10 gb? And i think this game is pretty awesome.

So people call me Kai in my old community (not my real name tho) and i like keeping things lively.

Just played for 2 days so far, and i know close to nothing about this game except mods and farming ;-;

I'm not much of a gamer but i cling on to games i enjoy :)

Also, don't judge me but...i like anime. Not a weaboo tho. I keep my opinions open :) thats it for my introduction.

My ign is KaiynZ for whoever wants to add me to friends :) im very lonely cuz my other friends dont play this game ;-;

Edited by KaiynZ