The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Needs To Be Done About This

Doomauculas

Emmm, I am a simple programmer just with passion, nothing more, and I don't ve much problems to write the code for 8 hours daily if only project is interesting. Even if I didn't have a pleasure to work with gamecode (ok, I had, but it was no WF or something like that), I am sure that this is just a few lines of code

Game engine is based on C++ as you can see in EE.log file (if you have error you will see .cpp extension), so it basically would be something like that:

// Code to run when timer will reach 0Vector<Player> players = GetPlayersInSession(); // List of playersfor(int i=0; i<players.size(); i++){    if(players.at(i).isHost && players.at(i).getSide()=="Claim") {        for(int j=0; j<players.size(); j++)            players.at(i).setSide("Claim");      break;   }}

This is not something hard to code... but the only thing that can stop devs from doing it is just their current "to-do list", and they probably don't have time to interrupt their work

btw. + for color syntax

Edited by EmbedFire

Best times, host leaves, host migrations, seems next host got dc at same time or left but was still chosen as host. double host migration, get into game, cryopod already destroyed. There should be some extra time if host decides to leave. "host left, are you sure u want to continue after host migration?" Also why if key user dc after wave 5, all gets dc? Key is lost and people get nothing. I understand dc when key user dc before rewards without loosing key ,but after we are already past first reward...
Edit: host migration was outside void.

Also if host and changing some options, few patches ago all others got dc.

Edited by Agullimux