Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waypoint Indicator Not Functioning

Zicak

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but ever since the new map tiles were implimented in the asteroid base set, I've occasionally had serious trouble with the objective inicator not pointing where I need to go. It just stays pointing to one location, which is I assume the objective, and does not indicate each door to go through, as normal. This leads to me etting lost, no matter what I do.

I've noticed one particular tile that seems to show up every time this happens. It's a larger, multi-story room. Not the giant shaft, but the one with that U-shaped vent in the back. Can't describe it exactly, as I've only encountered it in farming Phorid, which is a dark level.

I've gotten this as well, as have several people I've spoken to. It's like the way the waypoint used to act strange on the Grineer Mobile Defense missions when you climbed up to the "top" of the stage, except in a much, much larger area. I got myself lost in a Grineer space hangar or something and just waited for my team to extract, because I was completely lost. Hopefully better waypointing is coming soon.