Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtb A Mostly Red Kubrow

OUTAKE

i only have 300p right now but im selling a kubrow here 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/290502-wts-action-green-sunika-kubrow-with-lotus-front-body-stripes-and-black-paws-skinny/

with that plat plus the 300p i have, ALSO have this kubrow in the making

25810kn.jpg

2wfs5eb.jpg

and i have 1 print of

5n0rjn.jpg

i willing to use all my plat and trade that 1 print and the both the babys prints for the perfect red kubrow

hit me up with your pics and what you would like to trade for prints/plat

He clearly said he has 300p and imprints, why bother posting an auction with 600  bid and 1200 buyout.

because he said he has the one kubrow on auction and another which will be on auction as well and 300 plats and (i didnt clicked at the link so i dont know how much he would sell them) with the total of that monay he maybe could afford it... god.. everyones so mean today Oo

because he said he has the one kubrow on auction and another which will be on auction as well and 300 plats and (i didnt clicked at the link so i dont know how much he would sell them) with the total of that monay he maybe could afford it... god.. everyones so mean today Oo

I think i am one of the people who has done the most kubrow auctions on this forum, no one is being mean. Take some advice, read the entire thread then if your kubrows matchs post it (a single screenshot or just the link with a description), if its a close match then send a PM with the information. If you do that people will not get so annoyed because all you are doing at the moment is posting your wall of images on every thread that says "WTB" in it.

No one is being mean. You really are annoying. Someone wants a BLACK KUBROW,you post there. Someone wants a SPOTTED KUBROW,you post there....So desperate. Your Kubrow is nothing special....

I think i am one of the people who has done the most kubrow auctions on this forum, no one is being mean. Take some advice, read the entire thread then if your kubrows matchs post it (a single screenshot or just the link with a description), if its a close match then send a PM with the information. If you do that people will not get so annoyed because all you are doing at the moment is posting your wall of images on every thread that says "WTB" in it.

No one is being mean. You really are annoying. Someone wants a BLACK KUBROW,you post there. Someone wants a SPOTTED KUBROW,you post there....So desperate. Your Kubrow is nothing special....

Thanks for advising me. i deleted all posts which werent athoritied.

Im sry for all of you who feeled annoyed, but just how outtake answered: ''close but no cigar. looking for darker colors like blue/black mixed in''

The post on this topic was athoritied..

nevermind thanks for not offend me and explaining me instead! =)

Edited by Yazzii

Thanks for advising me. i deleted all posts which werent entitled.

Im sry for all of you who feeled annoyed, but just how outtake answered: ''close but no cigar. looking for darker colors like blue/black mixed in''

The post on this topic was entitled..

nevermind thanks for not offend me and explaining me instead

Actually I got annoyed on those posts which I explained,but expressed my annoyance on a post which can be related to your Kubrow. But anyway,thanks for understanding. =)

Actually I got annoyed on those posts which I explained,but expressed my annoyance on a post which can be related to your Kubrow. But anyway,thanks for understanding. =)

it cant be related to my kubrow cause i have deleted it ;)

but i hope u all now havent saved a wrong impression.. i didnt aimed to annoy anyone...