Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What About The Soloing Lone Wolf?

Boraxis

Hey all,

First of all, I would like to say that this game is simply awesome!

Second of all I just started playing, hence I am a n00b so bear with me....

As I tried to play solo once I felt like nothing changed regarding the mob count and the difficulity which made solo-gaming a very difficult experience for me. Mentally I went from this awesome space ninja to a helpless kitten struggling for survival. It was as if I was being punished for my blashphemous choice to play solo.

Anywho, It sure would be grand if the mobs were adapted to the type of game, eg by decreasing the difficulity for solo gaming or an option to change difficulity at least.

What do you guys think, let me now :)

i agree, however. they would have to decrease the loot and all that other stuff because people with supercharged warframes etc can already solo missions. Imagine if it got easier for them.

I do agree but they should decrease the AMOUNT, not level of loot you get. So you can still get rares, just not as many.

I too am a noob so hit me back with some facts or what not haha :)

I would like to see more soloing options as well. Stealth with the Paris makes it possible even on the hardest of missions (Sneaking missions on Pluto are the most tense I've ever done), but one mistake and you're stuck on full-alert status.

Soloing is, unsurprisingly, harder or easier based on the frame.  I started as a Mag and never had much trouble (going through the missions levelled me fast enough that I was always strong enough, plus Mag has cray-cray shields), but when I went to level a new Ember, it turned into a cover shooter.  Especially against the Grineers with P-90s. 

Also, re: mob sizes, I could swear there's more of them in a group vs. solo.  I've never seen 20 Grineer congregating on a single walkway solo, but it happens all the time in a 4-man group.

maybe you are trying to rush trough the planets 

the difficulty scaling does not ramp up as well as the exp/drops ... 

enemies get twice as strong but give maybe 20% more exp, this is one of the reasons that you see a lot of people grinding the low level planets missions (tolstoj io etc)

the stealth system is very basic in implementation and does not give eny extra rewards (at this stage you can consider it more of a roleplaying thing)