Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Infested And Fix Internet Problems

doom777

the infested can just stun lock you and you will die and the ancients are too damn hard

also when i start up my game it says please port forward to (x) ports and i cant see some of my friends even though im online its @(*()$ annoying

plz fix these problems if you agree

Edited by doom777

I can hardly understand most of what you said because of the lack of punctuation and grammar. From what I got though I can agree that the Toxic enemies; or poision in general is rather hard to deal with since it attacks your health directly. It would not be so bad if the poison damage did not do such massive chunks in such a short period of time. If you're knocked down and a toxic ancient is right on top of you there's no saving you and you're better off stepping away from the computer and getting a drink since you are going to die with no chance to recover.

I think you need to change up your strategy towards infested...you should have learned from that experience that distance and power can go a long way to surviving, especially when soloing infested missions. I like having a faction who is utterly ruthless and careless as the infested, they just GO AT YOU, they don't take cover or wait for you...nice variety, no nerfing needed! :D

I think he needs to fix his literacy

I agree on one thing only; ancients can stunlock you. That can be fixed by slowing their whip arm attack.

Infested are the second easiest faction in the game. Asking for a nerf of an entire faction on your first post is dumb.

In relation to poison, Ive never had a problem. I tank with a frost. Youre generally supposed to avoid getting close to ancients anyway.

I think you need to change up your strategy towards infested...you should have learned from that experience that distance and power can go a long way to surviving, especially when soloing infested missions. I like having a faction who is utterly ruthless and careless as the infested, they just GO AT YOU, they don't take cover or wait for you...nice variety, no nerfing needed! :D

this guy gives excellent points and advice

Edited by Guest

Never stop moving. Problem solved. 

On a serious note:

- A sentinel with a freeze mod will go a long ways

- As long as you keep sprinting, you should never be stun locked

- Try to melee the Runners; shooting them will still make them explode

- When targetting the infested except for the Chargers, aim for the shin

- If you seriously have trouble with being stun locked, try Warframes with a good ability to help you escape like Nyx or Loki (IMO, Nyx dominates the Infested because of her Chaos skill)

Personally, I think the Infested are the easiest to deal with out of the three factions since they barely have any ranged attacks. Just keep your distance and you'll be fine unlike those Grineer or Corpus aimbotters XD