Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade? When? Where? Here? Will?

quantru

Good night, do not know if my opinion is that global or particular but I would faithfully developers just put the trade system, it helps the players and is another positive point in question advertising and promotion of the game. Would you like to give their opinions on the subject. Thank you.

Eh, with every game that allows items to be moved between players, there is always the "gold farmer" possibility. I like the fact that you have to earn your weapons and equipment and it keeps the game interesting. It also makes you want to try other frames when you get mods that are specific to them.

Long story short, it would be cool but I think it would ruin some of the reason to play. As far as promoting the game, I tell everyone I possibly can about this game. It is quite amazing for a F2P game. Graphics are amazing, controls are tight and the overall feel of the game is damn near perfect.

On the recent stream they indicated that they don't want to include mod trading, but do want to incorporate resource trading. So we can trade the vital bits that are used to create items. I'm all for this if simply because I have so many common mats by this point that I might as well just dump 80% of it on the newbie player base if simply to stop seeing numbers ranging in the ten thousands.

Granted, since then their opinion may have changed. I'm just stating what was said.

I wouldn't mind seeing trading of unlevelled mods between friends, perhaps with a time limit, so maybe you can trade 1 mod per day. I think this would assist with improving community ties without opening things up too much to farmers.

I would support trading between friends, some people dont have a bunch of time or cash (for plat), for those that do, they could make a weapon for a friend that would other wise be unavaible to them, but at the same time i would make something and just give it to a friend i wouldnt expect anything in return, but there are those that in creating a market for items would make it ...... messy, because the weapons that you cant buy with creds right off the bat would get price gouged, but i do like the idea of "gifting" if you will an item to someone else