Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Another Mod Category!

Murderrrr

I consider my prime laser to be quite useful but the frustrating part is that it automatically un-equips away my mod without even telling me when the same mod is equipped in my primary. The mod is still there, but the conclave points of those specific mods are gone. I'm not sure is the damage is affected by it yet. 

First off let me by saying i do have two of the same mods, maxed and ready to use for both my sentinel and primary. I just find it hard to organize when I try to use a different loadout but the same mod still affects my prime laser. Its hard for me to explain, but ill try to put it as clear as possible. When I have two of the same exact mods, i can have either of them equipped on my primary and laser rifle. I know there is a Message saying that you cannot same the same mod equipped on both weapons, but i have different loadouts and i sometimes don't even use my sentinel.

When i try out new primary's i tend to not bring a sentinel with me just so it wont inflict any damage when i'm trying out a new gun. So therefore, when i equip mods on that primary, one of the two mods will get distributed in the primary that may or may not be equipped in the prime laser...So what I want to suggest is to make another mod category for sentinel weapons since they share the same mods with primaries. Or just another category to put separate mods in, so i know which one goes into my sentinel weapon and my primaries. 

I know someone will say "Well why don't you just equip your sentinel while you put on mods?", the bottom line is that it would make it so much easier to organize mods if there was another category/space to manually put mods into. That way people can store the mods they want on their sentinel weapon without having different loadouts being mixed up. Don't know if this even made sense, but its worth a try! :)