Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadows And Dust Recruiting (Ps4)

(PSN)AchilliesWar666

Shadows and Dust is now finally launching. Dojo is looking good and its time to start the most difficult part, recruiting. To those of you that I have already talked to, please re message me your id's. To new comers let me tell you about us. This clan is for both hardcore and casual players. What is most important to this clan is a mature attitude,playing with and having respect for other members and NO racism. We will have clan events with Plat give a ways. This is clan for those who like to play with other for both long survival runs, and to just goofing around playing hide and seek in the dojo to dueling. 

You are expected to contribute to builds and the Dojo. If you only play once a week, that's fine but we do prefer more active members. I will not kick you out because you go on vacation. I only promote based level of involvement, experience and attitude towards other players. All players go through a short probationary period. Please feel free to message me your PSN ID if you are interested in joining and ask any questions you like either in a PM or down below. 

See you on the field.

Edit: Still Recruiting Mature and Active members.

Edit: Check my last post for update.

Edited by (PS4)AchilliesWar666

very very new to the game but would also like to join a clan..should be mastery 2 by tomorrow, never really paid attention to it until I tried to expand my knowledge on the game..I try to play daily or every other day time permitting (kids) I know I'm noobish but would love the opportunity :). Hope to get a PM.

PS I've leveled my loki and equipment to 20 plus.

I've been playing war frame for a while now and I am also getting more into the game since update 14 and I would like to join a new clan where I could make some sort of bigger impact on the clan rather than joining a huge clan with hundreds of players... please allow me in your ranks and I will make sure to help you grow.

ID: over_lord99

Play Style: Mainly swords

Warframe: Volt (going for oberon and Mirage)

Edited by (PS4)over_lord99

We are still recruiting and have gotten some really great members so far. If you like to actually participate, play with other clan members, like to make a difference and have the higher ranking people actually play a game with you, then hit us up. I am going to close registration temporarily at the end of this week, so let us know if you want to join!