Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestions] List Of Things That Could Add To Gameplay

AltusLive

This is just a small list of things I've thought up while playing through:

1. Mirroring sections of the map.
If you've played the game enough, you've basically learned where you turn and when within the first few days. The simple action of just flipping around some areas of the map would be enough to make people have to slow down and think about the surroundings more. It's not a very intensive thing to do, so it could be a very easy addition to the next version.

2. More mission objectives.

There's quite a few mission objectives that could be done to add to the currently available list. Here's a few I've thought up:
                  -Disable the ships life support: after disabling the ships life support the air slowly vents from the ship, giving a          

small drain on your shields after the first minute or so, and accelerating the longer you take to finish the level.

-Destroy the facility: On the levels that seem to be at Corpus facilities, rather than taking out a reactor as per

the usual we would plant explosives at various locations.

-Sway a battle: A level that would have 2 factions already fighting, and we would be responsible for making

sure on side wins the battle.

3. Point system for events.

This would work by rewording players for beating events with a sort of point system that could be used later to trade in for buffs, money, and the sort. It provides an added incentive to play events that have a rather low credit return.

4. Challenge system.

This would work much like an achievement system, but with actual rewords other than flashy badges. Players would have to perform certain challenges, and in return would get a permanent buff or stat boost that would apply to all of their warframes.

Examples would be things like:

-Getting an accuracy of over 90% in a round would increase your accuracy with all weapons

-Killing X amount of guys with power skills in a round would make your power skills do more damage

-Running a certain distance in one round would increase your speed

-Gaining and using a certain amount of energy in a round would give you increased capacity or energy  

regen

Thoughts of any of these? Additions?

We may not get along, but there could still be benifits to one faction having control of something rather than another. Say for the purpose of that faction disrupting the power flow of the factions around them (having infected in the middle of corpus space, for example).

We may not get along, but there could still be benifits to one faction having control of something rather than another. Say for the purpose of that faction disrupting the power flow of the factions around them (having infected in the middle of corpus space, for example).

I believe it might be more of an AI issue. The enemies are programmed to react to players, who behave in a certain way. There's occasionally enemies that get stuck around a corner, but that's fine because the player either hunts them down or it doesn't really matter because the players move on. However if there's a 'battle' going on, that will involve enemy units attacking each other, which they haven't yet been programmed to do. Both sides might annihilate each other or just stand around, because the AI is fairly simple. The AI would need to be a lot more 'consistent' before a 'sway the battle' could be implemented.

I like the idea, I just worry about the technical limitations. 

Perhaps as an addition, players get an extra weapon on these missions, 'stunner', which will knock out an enemy of the 'must win' side for 30 seconds.

There's already situations of AI attacking each other. If you play a map that starts with either infested or Grineer but switches midway through, if either unit are in the same room as each other they'll attack each other.

I like the idea of having a stun gun though.

Edited by Ice232