Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Suggestion) Pistol-Ammo

LuckyStr_ke

I just crafted myself an dual-viper. I am realy happy with it but one thing bothers me.

Why fgs is the amount of pistol-ammo always the same....  210 bronco shots?! I never drop below 190 when i make sure to loot droping ammo, just toooo much. And 210 Vipershots.....  realy?! That needs to be balanced soon. like 110 bronco, 350 viper.

I don't have that much ammo-problems after moding max-ammo,  but it just don't feel right.

Yea, i had a Lex before. That pistol was quite ammo effecient seing how it had 6 base clip and 210 base ammo reserve. Would never run out of ammo.

Then switched to dual-vipers, finding myself running out of ammo alot, first thing i did was upgrade ammo reserve to max.

I do have the feeling they do wanna change that in the future.

Edited by NovaKiller

I am talking about pistol ammo in general....  210 no mather what is NOT balanced....  if you think dual-viper is balanced.... fine, but then u need to nerf "alot of other pistols"

I just picked buttom to top, to show that (in my opinion) little problem.

So JDante, what you are saying is side weapons who deal good dmg need limited size of ammo. TRUE, but then NERF bronco, akbolto, ....

I like the idea that evry strong or even OP side-weapon should ran out of ammo fast and if you really like to use them you can have a better and more expensive max-ammo-MOD.