The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Celebrations Make Me Sad :(

-GG-Sinevultu

Yo there, so yesterday i finished all missions in all planets and then i was a little deluded: no prizes, no celebration videos, nothing; ok i know the game is centered on farming warframes and mods but i would really like to receive some love at the end after all the efforts done ^^.

Thx for attention :D.

this is a big boy game this isnt psn were you get a little trophy for everything

I don't play PSN and i am adult, your assertion doesn't have sense, if i finish a game by doing all levels, all bosses, all in all i expect some celebration, i don't ask for every boss and every level, but after to had do all i aspect a prize, a movie, something, actually after last boss in pluto i felt like was missing something because i have just all mission marks in blue and... nothing more ^^.

p.s. and this game is a port from console, not a sandbox, so... :P.

Edited by Clownsanity

I don't play PSN and i am adult, your assertion doesn't have sense, if i finish a game by doing all levels, all bosses, all in all i expect some celebration, i don't ask for every boss and every level, but after to had do all i aspect a prize, a movie, something, actually after last boss in pluto i felt like was missing something because i have just all mission marks in blue and... nothing more ^^.

p.s. and this game is a port from console, not a sandbox, so... :P.

Warframe? Ported from a console? Where the hell did you hear that?

Its not really a big deal to have all levels unlocked at the present, and reward systems are non-existent. The focus of the game isn't completion as far as level completion, its warframe and weapon completion in order to achieve mastery rank.

The only thing it really gains you is the opportunity to see more alerts.

While I agree that some cinematic, lotus monolog, prize, whatever, would be nice. It might feel too much like closure. And I don't want this game to have "the end" :-)

Well after to had clean the galaxy i think the game's story is ended, then if someone wants to continue to develop warframes and mods is a choice but the game has a story (even mmorpgs have one) so it should end somewhere ^^, this doesn't means the game could not be played after the end, like Elder Scroll games or open world based games ^^.

@G3rman

For reward i meant just some video, or whatever devs wants, a hat, a badge, a egg, 2 phrases, something.

Edited by Clownsanity