The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Freezes When Tryiing To Access Navigation Or Bringing Up The Esc Menu

belcebub

So this just happened out of the blue today, i've played just fine for a few matches, then i wanted to access the navigation panel and it didn't even fully load when the game fully froze up and after waiting for a bit i had to kill the process. I ran warframe again, logged in just fine, running around the ship like usually, then i pressed escape and same thing happened. Upon some more testing it seems i can access all the other ship elements just fine, but navigation and escape menu freeze up the game to the point where i have to just kill it. What's weird is that i changed absolutely nothing from the session where everything was fine today to the next one where this happened. And yes drivers are all up to date and all that jazz. Any thoughts?

Might also be worth mentioning that it happens on both the steam and non-steam version of the game.

Edited by belcebub

You're not the only one this occurs to. Any sort of workaround would be nice. Simply resetting my machine works temporarily, but it just goes back to freezing.

Making the tactical alerts impossible to play for half of my clan.  This is getting aggravating

Edited by Pyrocatharsis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Same issue....

Okay. So yeah, problems happens if:
1. Im trying to acces navigation map (problem does not occure while im in solo mode) or trying to join game hosted by other player.

2. Accesing game options (not ESC menu itself

Edited by Moonred