Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Fusion System

L0G4N277

Ok so I wa fusing a level 3 redirection with four level 2s and when I went to apply the game said your transaction can't be completed at this time your account will not be charged please try again later. You know that would have be OK in my book if it wasn't for the fact that it took the needed amount of credits and the MODS out of my inventory but never leveled the MOD up to Level 4 like to was suppose to do. This is really @#$%^* up  and now I have been @#$%@# out 4 MODS and 1,600 credits which isn't much... I wasn't going to post on here nor put in a ticket but since it has happened again to one of my uber powers that I was going to max out in one fusion via that MOD and 11 others just like it I am pretty *^&$(#$ pi$$^& and will be doing both. I hope the DEVs see this post. I would really like the MODS and credit back.

Am I the only one this has happened to? If I'm not did they make up for it?

Yeah posting 3 different threads was also part of your plan it seems...but on topic, this happened to me, well similar in the sense that it told me bout the transaction, and I got logged out but upon logging back in I had my credits taken away but had my upgraded mod, seems it goes both ways, hopefully they look into it so future issues can be avoided.

Yeah posting 3 different threads was also part of your plan it seems...but on topic, this happened to me, well similar in the sense that it told me bout the transaction, and I got logged out but upon logging back in I had my credits taken away but had my upgraded mod, seems it goes both ways, hopefully they look into it so future issues can be avoided.

No I just miss posted in the wrong area. And as for there being three posts on this subject, I know of the two I posted any others would some one else's doing.