Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heat Death - Ghost Clan With All Research Recruiting!

Entropi

Are you a new player, keen to learn, or a jaded veteran tired of playing Warframe alone? Do you long for the warmth of human contact, but don't want to get lost in a giant clan with hundreds of members?

Sounds like you might want to join a Ghost Clan! That's why you're in this board, isn't it?

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Entropi, the leader of Heat Death, and a few months ago, I had very little idea what I was doing with Warframe. Now, I'm at a place where I feel comfortable with my abilities, and my ability to improve, and I'd very much like to share that journey with others - And facilitate the rise of new players, hopefully somewhat quicker than my own.

Heat Death is a new Ghost Clan currently aimed at allowing newer players to ask questions, learn the basics of Warframe, and improve their abilities in a friendly, non-judgmental environment. We operate at GMT+0, keep a friendly, open tone, and overall just want to have a good time.

Interested in running the most optimal setup to complete missions in the fastest possible time? This clan probably won't be to your tastes.

Interested in continually improving your abilities and having a good time, win or lose? Interested in getting in way over your head and possibly coming out alive, learning new tricks along the way? Consider joining Heat Death.

What we currently offer:

- A really pretty dojo with gardens and stuff.
- An active member roster headed up by a Warlord determined to make your experience the best possible
- An awesome, incredibly bright emblem to put on your arm!
- And, of course, fully researched clan tech!

Edited by Entropi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would love to join your clan

IGN spidermannetje

Hi there, Spider!

We'd love to have you, but unfortunately you appear to already be in a clan when I try to add you in-game.

If you're still interested in joining up, let me know when you've dropped from your current clan.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...