Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Giant Ospreys?

Dashx

While exploring the new scenarios I found these things sort of buried on the ground.

It's also possible to see some of them flying around in certain areas of the map. But they were too fast for me to be able to take a good picture =(

4UvSHTY.jpg

Anyway, thoughts? I think it may be an enemy that we'll still see or a possible flying (mini)boss maybe? It could be nothing, but then, it would be boring :|

Who knows, but I hope that they'll bring a giant osprey as a boss...

And also, holy crap dude you're using a high vitality mod. :o

Oh that would be awesome. :D

Well, it took me some time to find a redirection mod after U7, so i had to invest in vitality quite a bit XD.

Edited by Dashx

It feels like these are only designed for cargo purposes, as they can carry quite a bit of weight, I doubt they're fitted for any defense or weapons systems.

That's not to say those crazy Corpus can't change that..

Edited by Pairadix

It feels like these are only designed for cargo purposes, as they can carry quite a bit of weight, I doubt they're fitted for any defense or weapons systems.

That's not to say those crazy Corpus can't change that..

They could also be giant Shield Ospreys. Since they have the same color. But it could be for cargo purposes too. I didn't think about that.

GTG3000 said that too and I didn't pay attention enough, but yeah it could really be a cargo osprey.

Edited by Dashx

You're right. But think of the armor plating on that thing.

Yeah it could take a while to kill, but bosses are pretty much like that. So I don't think it would be anything beyond the usual (for boss fights i mean). But this one would only be able to shield himself and the minions around. 

Oh it could become like a reversed defense mission lol. The map would keep spawning monsters until you kill the giant osprey.