Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Needs more purpleeeeees.

damnagic

...or why not even a higher tier, no need for beautiful quests with custom bosses, just tons of enemies making whatever your mission is into an hell. Increase the quantities of the enemies or just make them tougher.

Though without adding anything to the game the easiest way would be giving cards based on how awesome you do, blues and reds are just very easy.

Edited by damnagic

Don't know about you, but I get annihilated in some missions, especially with Corpus. Those little flying copters that drop the explosive orbs are the worst, they hide behind the doorways and you can't shoot them, they just spam those things. And the deckhand's laser blaster is pretty powerful, if you're not careful, they'll kill you pretty quickly. Maybe you're just really good at the game?...

Don't know about you, but I get annihilated in some missions, especially with Corpus. Those little flying copters that drop the explosive orbs are the worst, they hide behind the doorways and you can't shoot them, they just spam those things. And the deckhand's laser blaster is pretty powerful, if you're not careful, they'll kill you pretty quickly. Maybe you're just really good at the game?...

But it's been only like 2 days, I'm not an amazing gamer or anything either. Imagine people who will play this for months and months.

Really needs those impossible to do missions.

I figure.. Purples are Quests, fairly important missions that stand out quite a bit when compared to blues and reds. I would like an even rarer classification like.. Maybe Gold/Orange cards. Or if we're keeping with the trading card theme. Holographic ones! :D

Purple + being... Increasingly more difficult, more detailed and longer missions and a full group should totally be recomended for them! Unless it's like a stealth mission.

Also.. Maybe purple + missions give us more insight to the universe? I know in the first diary it was said that player stories are the best story. But I'm silly and would love to find out more about the lore of the Warframe universe. It's past, present, possible things that could happen in the future. Things like that would be nice to find out about with purple + missions.

It would add a nice chunk of lore to the game, for those that care about it, while still leaving it plenty open for players to tell their own stories, I think.

Edited by Reiken