Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dablife (The Premier Stoner Community) Is Looking For New Members, Opportunities For Advancement

(PSN)Blibdoolpoolp

Hello all,

My roommate and I decided to co-run a clan when we got booted out of our last clan after putting countless resources into it. We figured it would be a much better experience to run a clan with other chill, easy going people who like to have fun and play the game, no drama.

We have a really sick dojo, all labs with all research done, six dueling rooms with plans for more, a complete first floor we're quite well into decorating but not quite done. We have an observatory, obstacle course, and a nice symmetrical as possible layout so it's easy to learn.

If youre interested, please don't have a problem with stoners as they make up a good portion of the clan. We also have a cool custom made clan mascot, a clan emblem on the way with U14, and our own Alliance called DabNation with 6 clans in it currently. If you'd like to join the Alliance please check out my thread in the Alliance forum or message me about it.

Thank you,

Blibdoolpoolp, Warlord, DabLife

Edited by (PS4)Blibdoolpoolp