Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feels Nice To Be Here!~

Katuro117

Hello I am Katuro, my favorite frame is Zephyr for mobility and the utility she carries in multiple situations offensive and defensive.

First post ever involved a bug find involving the Ogris and Volatile Runners causing Damage to the pod when they are both hit at the same time. Then less than a week later for their planned patch, there it is in the patch notes, and never have I felt so good about something like that. I honestly thought it would have taken way longer, but DE's track record is looking really good with this. But this is about introductions, so I guess here we go.

Katuro(suffix 117 because someone stole my name by itself from me) and I like playing warframe a lot. The game has it's problems, and I would like to help out as much as I can since I am officially invested into this game.

In more ways than one too! Aside from trying to post bugs. I would also like to see if I can post conceptual ideas. There's one that I wanna remain tight lipped about for now, I looked it up, it doesn't exist as a suggestion, and a friend of mine agrees that it's a pretty solid idea for a new frame and he likes it. When I think about it, it can create a very interesting synergy with tied with other frames.

I have a lot of hopes for this place. I haven't encountered a place like this and really it sets an awfully good impression after how quick they patched up U14 including how fast my bug was patched out along with it. 

Edited by Katuro117