Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Clan Laevatienn Edge Is Looking For New And Experienced Tenno!

(PSN)RagnaYaiba47

Laevatienn Edge is a small but tight-knit Clan, about 11 members to date, who hold true to our motto, "Bonds are what make a team". Our Dojo is fully furnished and all research is complete, all new update gear research completion is our senior members first priority. Myself and our co-warlord always reserve Prime gear and mods to give to our members free of charge and all of our members are active, use mic, are psn friends and love to help each other in any respect.

We are a bit strict on who we extend invites to, believing that if you can't enjoy the game together, why make a Clan in the first place? Minor requirements are:

1. The ownership of a mic

2. Doing a run, anything you need to farm for, tower missions or a power rank session will suffice, to garner compatibility

3. Be civil and give equal respect were respect is given

We will have a Clan emblem starting next update, it's your choice whether to wear it or not, and any invite requests can be sent to me, I'm usually on around 11pm EST, or Co-Warlord A1RJAY, who is on most of the time.

We'd love to have you, come build yourself up amongst like minded, mature, and helpful members who are not only fellow Tenno, but fellow friends.

Edited by (PS4)RagnaYaiba47