Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oni Clan Is Now Recruiting!

(PSN)S00PASHAN3

I would like to announce that Oni Clan is now recruiting in full force! We currently have lots of room and would love to have ACTIVE PS4 PLAYERS join us asap!

A little about us:

The founders/warlords are former high-ranking members of a certain high ranked moon clan (It used to be ranked #1 moon clan on PSN and is now #2 since we all left) and due to disagreements with the warlords we decided it would be best to break off and create our own group of active, drama free and passionate players! We have in just a short time built a dojo (complete with all research, decorations, originally designed dueling rooms, etc.), and reached the rank of Storm Clan which is why we are now in open recruitment. 

We have an original clan emblem sure to make our enemies fear us and our allies bow to us. We have solar rails ready to be deployed and are part of the largest alliance in PSN. We take pride in doing give-aways of rare in-game items or platinum via contests between our active players in order to secure success and friendly competition between clan members.

Most members have microphones and are very social so the friendlier you are the better. We currently host members from many countries throughout the world so who knows... maybe you'll have a fellow clan member to relate to!

If you are interested in our clan and think you would be a good addition to our team, please feel free to contact myself, S00PASHAN3 on PSN for details. Our only clan rules are to follow basic etiquette such as: no racism or other offensive behavior. We encourage helping other clan members in any way possible and have a large number of members with mastery rank 15 and above that can help with anything you need. 

Once again if you are interested please contact myself S00PASHAN3 (that is spelled with zero's and a three) on PSN with a personal message with a little information on why you are interested in joining and we can get you all set up. We could use both experienced players and new players alike so please do not be hesitant to contact me! 

We look forward to welcoming all of the new tenno to our ranks.

With my best regards,

S00PASHAN3