The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Dark Warframe

kingfirejet

Name: Hades/Lucifer/Onyx/Kane/Aeron/Karan

A monstrous warframe that lurks in deepest voids of space. His/her attacks manipulate dark matter and space itself to annihilate enemies.

–In-game description.

Base Statistics

Health: 100.0 (300.0 at rank 30)

Power:150.0 (225.0 at rank 30)

Armor50.0

Shield Capacity75.0 (225.0 at rank 30)

Shield Recharge: 22.5

Sprint Speed1.0

Ability 1: Dark Pulse

Projects a dark energy wave knocking back all enemies in direction, they don't take damage but their shields are damaged.

- Small enemies more likely to get knocked back while some large enemies get stunned.

Ability 2: Accelerator

Tags a teammate with Dark Matter giving them higher melee damage and movement speed for a period of time. Upgrading it increases the duration

- Support Ability

Ability 3: Devourer

Targets and sucks in a single enemy  and "devours" them giving you and your team a % of the enemy's health and shields. Upgrading it increases the % of health and shield gained from enemy.

- A utility ability but also offensive to a certain degree. Smaller enemies are more affected and mostly have the chance of dying while larger enemies still remain but have their shields and health partially takened.

Ability 4: Dark Hole

Deploys a black hole that attracts enemies in the vicinity into the event horizon where they can't move while they are ripped apart (Constant AoE damage) and damaging larger enemies before it dissipates. Upgrading it increases the duration of ability.

- Crowd control based ability, great for infested. 

RAMA (राम): Hindi myth name of a hero of the Ramayana, meaning "black, dark" or "darkness."

Got the name off of http://www.20000-names.com/dark_names.htm lol

Hades sounds good but sounds more of a Hellish tone than Darkness... Onyx is a black gem and Lucifer is death I believe.Not dissing any of the names just saying that it needs to match the form that it is. Ember = fire, Frost = ice, etc.

Ability 2 doesn't sound like a Dark move, more of a move Volt would know. Renaming it to Dark Influence would be good for a idea, not pushing it... suggesting :P

Uhm. "Lucifer" is not the name you are looking for, considering most of the translations of the name, and its' counterparts in other languages, mean "Light-Bringer, Bringer of Dawn, Morning Star".

Not a name I would attribute to something associated with darkness.

Stygia. Void. Umbra. I humbly suggest these as possible names. I like how Mass Effect 3 your abilities seem.

I'd suggest name Acheron. And for design something like this would look cool

http://www.giantbomb.com/images/1300-2438432/

About Accelerator is too supportive imo, I think it would be cool if it increased your melee attack speed, melee damage, increase your armor/shields and running speed but dissalowed to use ranged weapons while ability is active.