Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck In Foundry During Vor's Prize

(PSN)Stuffffs

This has happened 3 times in a row now on PS4. During Vor's Prize quest after you pick up the the missing materials for the blueprint that Darvo gives you and you end up back on your ship it tells you to go to your foundry, during which Vor and Ordis are talking to you. But the moment I go into the foundry I get stuck. I can press the options button and press navigation, equipment, etc. But it will just go back to the foundry screen that says (Acquire Materials and Build New Items). I cant exit out of it or do anything at all. I have gone back to the PS4 screen and closed the game 3 times over and at this point I'm just blown that I cant finish the quest. I even tried to press options and go through there to get to the foundry but I got the same result. I dont know if im just doing it wrong or if there is actually a problem but either way if anyone knows a solution it I would be very grateful.

Thats what I;m saying. I can go into the codex, arsenal, mods, pretty much everything but when I open the foundry I get stuck in it. What really sucks is that I have been looking forward to update 14 for awhile and I was having a blast until this happened. I wonder if the DE's know about this issue. If so they could probably provide some insight on this problem 

yes this is happening to me as well... to only way to continue game play is to either have a party member, if you have one, start a mission or to exit the game close the application and start it back up. but i have items in my foundry ready for pickup and i cant even do that. 

Same for me...! Hopefully they fix soon because like you guys i have a warframe which should have finished! First ever one too apart from my starter.

EDIT: I now also can't complete quest due to needing to build an item in there.

Edited by (PS4)Kyprolix

While it does suck that we all have the same issue, if anything its good that more people have posted about it. The more Tenno that have this problem, the more reason to fix it. I just wish I could use the Nav so I can do something else in the meantime...

The server maintenance scheduled for the 23rd is going to fix everything....Hopefully.

I think we are all hoping at this point that the server maintenance will clear this up. At the same time though I can't say for sure. However the DE's should know about the issue by know so regardless its just a matter of time. 

i completely agree.. but again as of today my foundry is still locked..... but you can still continue to do other missions.... i have managed to get past this inconvenience...... also with the kubro stuff if you buy the egg it auto completes the mission