Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orokin Justiciars Are Looking For New Disciples!

Ashilea

Welcome to the Orokin Justicars!

orokin_justicar_emblem_by_coooooolbeans-

Hello everyone!  My name is Ashilea (Though I am mostly called Ash) and I am the Warlord of The Orokin Justiciars.  We are a small clan that has been around since about update 7, and have picked up and dropped off players over time but as of now we have grown very small.  All who remain at this point in time is my General and myself.  I have come to the conclusion that this game is much more fun with friends and i would love to invite more Tenno to join our family.  I do play from the US so depending on where you are playing from you might not see much of me (I do have the bad habit of staying up quite late playing this game though).

I hope to see some of you in game!

--Ash

LORE SNIPPET (for anyone who's interested)

Many ways of the Orokin where lost when they vanished.  That said, as more and more groups go in to raid old derelict ships we have uncovered bits and pieces of the lost culture.  On one of these said ships we uncovered an intact piece of data in one of the on board computer systems.  It was an old scripture in a dead language.  With some effort of myself and my ships cephalon we found this message within:

Gone are the days of peace and justice,

For now conflict is solved with blade and gun,

But someone must still stand righteous,

Or law and order will come undone,

We few who uphold our fathers' code,

Us few who try the guilty for their crimes,

We few who hath the light powers bestowed,

The few who honor the code of our ancient times,

Brothers in blood, we cannot fall,

Us warriors, so pure and gwyn,

And until death we give our all,

We are Justiciars of the Orokin.

1086-3234-687.

We where intrigued by the poem and set a course for the enclosed coordinates.  We found another derelict vessel, but this one was much more intact.  We found many more intact databases and loaded everything back on to our ships.  We read over these old codes and legends until we had ourselves chanting prayers and poems.  And so the new order of the Orokin Justiciars where born! 

Edited by Ashilea

I'm currently looking to join a clan; if you're still looking for players, then I'd love to join

Sure!  Just PM me your IGN and I'll get an invite sent out.  It's probably just AfterEgo but I like to check just in case.

Btw: I'd appreciate it if we got a few more members from european timezones ;)

I'll do my best to get some more on board :)

I am looking for a clan to join for the sake of self improvement and to form part aof a trust worthy gruop to play with, if there is room for a novice with an obsession with deactivating alarms let me know.

We'd love to have you along.  Those alarms wont stand a chance xD.  I'll invite you as soon as possible. 

I am looking for a clan to join for the sake of self improvement and to form part aof a trust worthy gruop to play with, if there is room for a novice with an obsession with deactivating alarms let me know.

Ha! Finally another combat hacker ;)

I kinda started thinking I'm the only one caring about the enemies security-systems in this game (based on random groups)