Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Missions Easier

Marco98Pro

hi, I really like this game, but one thing I hate are the missions. some missions in the game (the last of Neptune, and the Pluto) are extremely difficult. I'm not kidding, you should decrease the number of enemies in those missions, arriving waves of Moa, that 10 shots the shield, and also Fucksters to kill. only those that break down, 4 players online is easier, but alone is almost impossible. should in fact decrease the number of enemies. I seem to play Serious Sam, Serious difficulties. those who agree with me comments. thanks for the opinions.

ps: i Grineer should they become slightly stronger, and then you tell me why the missions of Pluto, it says "level: 35-50", while the maximum is 30? Thank you.

i play only online mod. and use a Loki warframe level 30, with armor and health 50% more, and a Paris level 20, or Stun level 26, with fast reload, +20% damage, elettrical and fire damage. according to you, the Gorgon, is a good weapon for these mission?. sorry for my bad english, i'm italian, and  i don't know the english language