Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Black Cross Order [Recruiting]

Lord-Voltain

I'm sorry. This topic has been removed and reposted in an attempt to generate replies, since after a day threads simply become ignored and have no chance of being noticed as they go off the first page. And nobody pays attention to anything not on the first page.

Edited by iJaxx5S

Conquer ALL the Rails?  Did you take a splash of confidence in your coffee this morning or what? ...Eh, what the hell. Sign me up, I'd like to see where this rollercoaster goes. I'm rank 12 and can bring any Warframe to bash heads. I also have TONS of Forma to donate, just need the materials to build them all. The Rails shall be ours!

Conquer ALL the Rails?  Did you take a splash of confidence in your coffee this morning or what? ...Eh, what the hell. Sign me up, I'd like to see where this rollercoaster goes. I'm rank 12 and can bring any Warframe to bash heads. I also have TONS of Forma to donate, just need the materials to build them all. The Rails shall be ours!

You are exactly the kind of person we need to get this rolling.

I'll add you. Also add me on skype: The iJaxx5S (picture of duck) (I will regret posting my info sooner or later xD)

and no I didn't take just one splash of confidence. I took the whole bottle and chugged it :D

Also reason I am only rank three is because I ended up getting banned, then pardoned and permitted to use a new account.

I have been playing this game probably as long or longer than you have.

Edited by iJaxx5S

Overview of us.

Ranking Structure

Warlord - The clan's leader. That's me.

Head Captain - Essentially co-leaders. Only four will exist at most. A head captain is in charge of relaying orders to the four Captains under his/her command. Divisions 1, 2, 3, and 4 can have their current focus changed by the Warlord. Head captains will have near equal power to the Warlord in a sort of democracy. The Warlord does not make any major decisions without at least two Head Captains in agreement. Number of Captains under a Head Captain may change if clan exceeds Storm Tier.

Captain - There will be sixteen captains in all. Captains are in charge of numbered squads consisting of eight members. While they operate under their Head Captains, Captains do have quite a degree of freedom of operation, so long as they keep their squad somewhat focused on the current goal. Number of Captains may change if clan exceeds Storm Tier. Decisions can be overridden by Head Captains and the Warlord.

Lieutenant - A Captain's right hand man/woman. Power of Lieutenants is determined by their Captains. Captains choose their Lieutenants. Lieutenants can issue orders and pass on their duties to Knights unless their Captain says otherwise. Decisions can be overridden by Captains, Head Captains, and the Warlord.

First Seat Knight - The top knight in a squad. Chosen by the Captain at his/her own discretion.

Knight - Member belonging to a squad.

Lone Wolf - Member not belonging to a squad yet. Lone wolves will be placed in a squad as soon as possible.

New Blood - Member who has not undergone initiation.

Initiation

A progressive dueling session facing off against increasingly stronger opponents until defeat.
Initiation will give Captains and Head Captains an idea of whether they want the member in their division and squad or not.

When two Captains or two Head Captains want a member, they must duel for them. Winner gets the member.

Initiations are conducted in batches.

Until all Head Captain and four Captain spots are filled out, initation will be skipped. A friendly duel is welcomed however!

Goals of The Black Cross Order
Hold all the solar rails in the universe, and tax them by only 5%. This is our main goal.
Build a legendary specter army to help with that cause.
Place top 10 in a few events.
Place top 3 in at least one event.
Lead an alliance of clans with similar interests.
Have endless fun and fame.

Alliance information

We do intend to lead an alliance in the future with the name Amphi Naga K Society. This is a long term project, and will be discussed when it becomes more relevant or upon private request.

Website
http://thebco.enjin.com/
Our website is currently WIP.

Contact us
Skype name of leader: The iJaxx5S. (include the, as there is another account with the name "iJaxx5S". My picture is of a duck person thing.)

GameVox
To be announced.

I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield!