Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rinse Repeat...

Naruchico

So I have played about 12 hours or so of this game, and I now feel like I have already done everything that could really be done.

I say this not including using every ability in the game, but the complete gameplay elements given to us that doesnt require money, or a 3-5 day wait.

I have killed corpus,grineer, and infested.

I have hacked a terminal.

I have collected data masses, artifacts, etc.

I have sabotaged a ship.

Defended a cryo chamber.

I have sliced, diced, and shot many foes in every way I am currently capable.

I'm already bored, even with a new warframe, I am still doing the same thing with 4 new moves that I use once in a while.

I feel like if I was asked to describe this game today I would say, Shampoo .

Lather with graphics, rinse with easy combat and generic missions, and repeat.

This game is fun for a brief period before you realize, all you do in this game is kill baddies, collect stuff, and level up.

Once you have leveled up to max, the only thing to do is to get a new warframe (wooh -_-).

As a sidenote aswell, most of the map is useless, everybody is running to the bosses just to get the new warframe, why have all those side missions that everyone will ignore anyways?

My opinion is, we need more loot, this game feels like torchlight with all the goodies stripped out, and shiny graphics put in place of the amazing gameplay.

In the end, I see potential, but for me the beta looks more like a tech-demo than a viable game.

Once you finished the "gear" grind, you have already finished the game.

But if you read the forums all we need are more fluff features not more actual game content!!!

Oh and you're overdescribing most of the game types.

- Extermination / Defense / Assassination

"Mindlessly shoot everything until it dies"

- Assassination

"Shoot boss until it dies"

- Venus (Fossa)

"The only mission with a lick of interesting mechanics in the game due to the boss fight, these mechanics can be completely negated by shooting one of the bosses legs quick enough to permastun it before it can do anything"

- Everything else:

"Bring X to X location"

Edited by MegatechBody

We need more posters like you on these here forums.

thanks lol, I see potential, and the good news is we are still in closed beta, there is plenty of room to add alot to the game, we just can't say "oooh I like this, and ahhh that was cool" we have to also be honest about the game, its exciting for about 5 days, then it slowly become rinse repeat (league of legends rinse repeat nearly ugh)

League is vastly different due to the pvp part. As well as all the champs being varied.

I would support a more frequent and varied skill system. Just seems like different favors of damage.

I think more varied mini bosses would help. Give them random diablo style abilities, or something similar

I think the Ai in itself is fine to a degree, and a few variation would be nice. but I think also we need more player abilities, we have 4....wooh once in a blue moon or spammy hell we use our abilities.

There is no ooohs and ahhs after we use them a few times, so far the basis of this game says to me warframe hop, thats the only motivation to play is to keep changing warframe, just like you would in LOL or DOTA, just keep getting different heroes.

I guess all in all is I wanna know is this going to be LOL PvE style or going to be a more RPG-Esque game, because it seems to be unsure what it wants to be atm.

I think more varied mini bosses would help. Give them random diablo style abilities, or something similar

It all depends on how they would implement this. It wouldn't change much for me if it became sub poison out for fire or ice.

As far as bosses go, I'd like to see more "real" boss battles such as Jackal and less like everything else. The models for the bosses are what I'm hoping are placeholders.

Also - this game imo has better gameplay than torchlight, by far. It's difficult to compare though since they're entirely different types of games. To each their own really.