Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"event" And Hyenas

Etsoree

Good job, DE, honestly. Put an actual challenge on us, somewhat, to try and figure out how to go through missions with actual restrictions.

Another good possibility or idea would be making these as Nightmare Mode missions.

That, and removing the Hyenas from the boss node and throwing them into the fray as REGULAR enemies, just supped up.

Sure, it'd be a pain in the !@# to try and take a few of these down while in the middle of combat, but, hell, it'd be worth it, knowing the satisfaction that I actually killed something that was preventing me from advancing ( you know with a Brakk to the face but that's beside the point! ).

MORE HYENAS IN MISSIONS.

I would love to see "champion" level enemies replacing or enhancing the eximus system, with the Hyenas fitting perfectly.

Lore-wise, it really bugs me that the Hyenas, Jackal, Raptor and Ambulas are restricted to boss nodes, and would really please me if they had a chance to spawn on alerts or the higher level planets as a more serious threat.

Knowing that DE intends to phase out the outdated boss fights, it would be nice to have the corpus heavy proxy assets maintained and have them introduced as endgame front-line assets. Maybe have them spawn in invasions and such.

I would love to see "champion" level enemies replacing or enhancing the eximus system, with the Hyenas fitting perfectly.

Lore-wise, it really bugs me that the Hyenas, Jackal, Raptor and Ambulas are restricted to boss nodes, and would really please me if they had a chance to spawn on alerts or the higher level planets as a more serious threat.

Knowing that DE intends to phase out the outdated boss fights, it would be nice to have the corpus heavy proxy assets maintained and have them introduced as endgame front-line assets. Maybe have them spawn in invasions and such.

I would love to have a mission where all you had were boss level enemies, an army of Hyenas and Ambulas with maybe a raptor or 2.