Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You For Restoring The Missing Fusion Cores From Before Update 7

Naked

I have to admit, I completely forgot about those missing cores since at first cores were kinda useless. Now suddenly I have over 2,000 fusion cores! Over 3,000 mods of all types. That's nearly 100 pages to sift through. Some improvements to the mod UI would be most welcome about now! :D

I have to admit, I completely forgot about those missing cores since at first cores were kinda useless. Now suddenly I have over 2,000 fusion cores! Over 3,000 mods of all types. That's nearly 100 pages to sift through. Some improvements to the mod UI would be most welcome about now! :D

How many mods did you have prior to U7?

O.0

Credits > U6 Fusion Cores .. go sell them, best thing you can do

They're great use for ranking up mods, no need to sell them. Plus theyre rank 10 fusion cores, sentimental value since they dont drop <:

They're great use for ranking up mods, no need to sell them. Plus theyre rank 10 fusion cores, sentimental value since they dont drop <:

Example: Flow Rank 0 - 5 .. 41k credits... if you can afford those costly rankups.. sure ^^