Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Absolutely Love This Game

CadenFall

I'm 10 hours into the game and loving every second of it. Just got my Paris Bow and the fun factor increased 10 fold. This has taken the place of Borderlands 2 for me, roaming around with friends shooting and slicing with ninja abilities (I was Zero for the record). The whole space ninja theme is pretty darn awesome and I love the art style and atmosphere that Dark Sector had. I'm glad to see another game using those same designs. I also love how simple it is to join a game. I can just pop in and be grouped with 3 other people in just a few seconds. All though occasionally I get a host with terrible lag, I still like this system better than a lobby system. Man I'm having such a blast playing with friends and randoms alike. I'm all giddy and excited.

Now for some complaints which comes with all good feedback. I have had people leave one me causing a host migration 4 times in the past 2 days. Every time this has happened the enemies just stand there and don't respond at all. There could be 10 guys standing in a room and I snipe them all counting for stealth kills. I hope that gets fixed pretty soon.

Also for such a fast paced game, for some reason I feel the controls aren't as responsive and fluid as they could be. Maybe that might just be on me, I'll get the hang of it soon anyways.

Lastly I feel like the tutorial from the beginning should be revisit-able. Also have a free fight section to test out new weapons in a more controlled area. Just something minor and no real big deal though but I've read quite a few people want that and I agree.

Heck, while I'm at it, the tutorial could also have an obstacle course mode to practice your wall run, slide, jump kicks and stuff or even make missions like that. It would really change up the pace of the game.

All I want to say for now, I'm going to get back to playing.