Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ember's rooster head

Speedius

I just got ember and i really like her look and skills, but i just can't stand thr weird rooster head she has. Will it eventually be possible to customize the astetic features of warframes to different variants so i can change her head? What i would really like is a complete redoing of her head but i guess thats a bit unrealistic after you just relaeased a patch focused on her...

The Ember model does kind of remind me of something like a rooster or turd or penis on a head. Ember is maybe should look more combustable or perhaps more of a melted look. I was going to buy it, even want the frame but can't with it's current model.

The Ember model, at the very least, needs to be streamlined a bit. I would prefer a total re-do, but in lieu of that, I'd suggesting swivelling the head-crest around and positioning it further back on the head for a sleeker look, and slimming down the leg things she has on. Her hands clip through it pretty badly when she's standing still, though I do like how sidearms nestle in them quite nicely.