Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Bahamian News: Vat Tax Is Now Passed As Of August 20.

Soulphoenix1

Tourists will still go to the Bahamas as there will always be people who want to go there, just think about it, people visit North Korea.

Many countries use a VAT tax system, and haven't seen a decline in tourism because of it.

Now, as I do not know very much about Value-Added Tax, I'll just leave it with that.  Although it does seem like another way for the government to profit off of its citizenry.

Tourists will still go to the Bahamas as there will always be people who want to go there, just think about it, people visit North Korea.

Many countries use a VAT tax system, and haven't seen a decline in tourism because of it.

Now, as I do not know very much about Value-Added Tax, I'll just leave it with that.  Although it does seem like another way for the government to profit off of its citizenry.

But what's the good use if its there's no more money. the Bahamas is in debt with the USA and China, if not responded. They will devalue the money. And the Bahamas is not ready for such a thing. For these choices, like a poison with a different effect. No way out...