Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Bugged Alerts After U14 Update (Ps4)

(PSN)SancticuS

I have encountered several bugged Alert missions after the update.

On either 22/23rd there was a survival alert for 1 Orokin Cell

After reaching the 5 minute mark there is no reward prompt and no option to extract. No green icon on the mini map to indicate extraction. Same for 10 min mark and so on. Did the mission several times and same result each time.

On the 23rd there was a mobile defense alert for the Pulse Volt helmet 

Upon completing the mission there was no blueprint reward listed in mission statistics. I did this mission with my friend and none of us received the blueprint. Checked the inventory and foundry afterwards.

Today the 25th there was a survival alert for Corrosive Projection aura

After reaching the 5 minute mark there is no reward prompt and no option to extract. No green icon on the mini map to indicate extraction. Same for 10 min mark and so on.

Has anyone experienced this kind of bugged alerts on PC and are there other PS4 player that have encountered the same or other bugged alerts?

On the PC, alerts for the Survival gametype were shifted from being 5 minutes to 10 minutes before you could leave/extract on the ones I have personally done.  Though, I've only done what would have been considered 'low level' survival alerts; so maybe for some alert types are 15 minutes long before you can extract?  

I mean it is either that or someone messed up when extract timer should be in the release.

On the PC, alerts for the Survival gametype were shifted from being 5 minutes to 10 minutes before you could leave/extract on the ones I have personally done.  Though, I've only done what would have been considered 'low level' survival alerts; so maybe for some alert types are 15 minutes long before you can extract?  

I mean it is either that or someone messed up when extract timer should be in the release.

Nothing mentioned of gametype shifted from 5 to 10 in the patch notes and I also passed the 10 min mark for one of the survival missions. Do you have a link to the PC post regarding the interval shift?

General Survival Changes:
-Removed the locked door to extraction, as it only limits the available spawn locations within the first 5 minutes.

-Increased the number of small dead end rooms (caps) which can generate in place of red locked doors, providing more spawn locations for enemies.
-Added some new small cap tiles for Asteroid, Settlement, Outpost and Galleon tilesets.
-Restructured the Derelict Survival procedural level so it has more small tiles between the main areas.  There are still three larger main areas which have life support capsule spawn points.  
-The 'stacking' bug was fixed, capsules don't spawn instantly on activating a capsule if the level is full.
-The first room's capsule spawns are no longer switched off after one use.  Since the first room is reused, each level may now have 2-3 more simultaneous capsules active before it reaches capacity.  Originally the level structure was a little different, disabling spawns was intended to keep players closer to extraction after moving on from the first room.
-Added infested crawlers to survival enemy spec.

Wiki also still lists:

After 5 minutes, a random reward is given to the squad and the extraction point will be enabled and marked on the minimap. The squad can then choose between heading to extraction to complete the mission, or staying on for a longer period of time to receive rewards every 5 minutes.

So if it is a stealth fix like the removal of crouch to extend wallclimbing it would be nice to get a notice

Nimus (Eris): Enemy Research Located - 41m - 6900cr - Enemy Radar (Aura)

This was also bugged for me. Did it once with my friend and it was a standard survival mission NOT Spy as it said on the node. I also popped up again on alerts a few minutes later. So we did it again, and it was the same. A standard survival mission with extract option at the 5 min mark.

Also quite bugged and random if I actually get Alerts to show up ingame. Often have to restart Warframe to get them to show up