Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thedesireables Is Still Growing And Looking For More Sweet Members To Join Us

JackkTheRipper

We are a newy formed Storm clan with currently 35 members most of which are relativley new to the game. We have all research done so now we are just decorating and making the clan look good (dueling rooms and obstacle course). Our emblem is 21ezxu.png, it looks better ingame lol (took awhile to design and make). We're an easy going clan that just wants to help one another with missions, farming and trading, I do hope for us to work towards solar rails in an alliance to do dark sectors. We have some veteran players who do plenty of T4 runs and could use some strong allies.

Rules: Just don't be D*** and respect one another. (equivalent exchange) Bonus points to who knows the reference

Ranks: your rank is equal to your mastery rank, every 5 mastery ranks you get a promotion or if you deserve it you can get an early promotion.

Requirements: just be active and friendly to other members

We do Raidcall(not Mandatory) and are part of an alliance

Edited by JackkTheRipper

IF you guys are active then i would love to join. Farley new to the game, did play a lil a long time ago when it first came out.  jsut got back into it and am lookin for a active clan that i can play with and maybe reintroduce me to this game. 

Hello i would like to join your clan

Invites sent, welcome to the clan

Ps what is your RaidCall Group Name

Its my name

Hi all, I am relatively new to the game even though it says that I have been on for a year. I started to play a while back and just came back a couple of weeks ago. I have played through a few missions and am finding I would like to team with familiar people on a more regular basis. I would like the opportunity to join your organization if you would have me. Let me know if there is anything that I need to do!

Thanks!

Hi all, I am relatively new to the game even though it says that I have been on for a year. I started to play a while back and just came back a couple of weeks ago. I have played through a few missions and am finding I would like to team with familiar people on a more regular basis. I would like the opportunity to join your organization if you would have me. Let me know if there is anything that I need to do!

Thanks!

Invite sent, welcome to the clan!