Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thedesireables Is Still Growing And Looking For More Sweet Members To Join Us

JackkTheRipper

hey. i would like to join the clan.

Hello, i would like to join the clan, i'm rank 2. I'm friendly, active and i have raidcall.

It would be a pleasure to help this clan.

Sorry guys, we're upgrading tiers right now, if you would be so kind as to wait until tomorrow until the barracks are done we would love to have you both. thanks and sorry for the inconvenience 

DiDee-Senpai here. Would love to join.  I was sent a clan invite but as always, Warframe is buggy as hell.

invite sent, welcome to the clan

Hello, I'd like to join your clan. 

You're already in a clan

I recently started playing and would love to join your clan if you'd have me!

You're already in a clan

Hello Leader, i want to know if there's a reason why the Jester rank can enter the dojo. Thanks.

It's so no one joins and stays a ghost. It makes people actually have to communicate to get out of that rank

Edited by JackkTheRipper

Hey your clan looks really cool im a rank 2 right now and I need help just completing missions and getting mods and farming im not new to the game my ps4 account is mastery rank 8 I just need help getting started on pc so if you have members who would love to help id love to join

Says you're in a clan already, message me if that changes

• 1 month later...

Missions, farming, and trading are exactly what I am looking for in a clan.  If you have members active from midnight to about 2 am or 3 am eastern time zone I would love to join if you are still recruiting. Currently I have been active 5 or 6 days a week.

IGN:  Bladerunner14