Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting More Red Shirts!

Samsquinch

Tired? Bored? Maybe even aroused? Contemplating suicide? Well forget those thoughts and join your fellow Red

Shirts (NO GOLD SHIRTS!) Blue shirts will be considered, its not that we don't like the gold shirts I mean it is shiny and

all but we throw our bodies at danger so that they can take the glory. So we have a proposition for you! Join the rest of

the Red Shirts in a clan where we hunt down and eradicate the menace that is the man bear pig, yell Excelsior

whenever you accomplish something great or mediocre or simply to prove you can still breath. Side effects to joining

may include but are not limited too; heavy breathing, befriending the pizza guy, loss of worldly care, blood loss,

uncontrollable laughing that may result in suffocation(if it results in death we are not liable), insomnia, strange smells,

blood lust,  being able to say that you know people who are borderline psychotic, arousal and more. We are willing to

take anyone with or without a care cup but be warned all care cups will get lost in time and never be found again as it

was probably a gold shirt disguised as a red shirt who stole it because they needed to care more. Research! We've got

fives of research! Well not really fives but you get the picture! Any interesting parties should not party as that would be

irrelevant and instead the people who were in said party(ies) should reply to this topic or contact us in game, that is all

(what about the names to contact?{that would be an important thing to have}[i agree]shut up! no one asked your

opinion 3rd voice!) I have to agree with the other 3 me's and tell you that you can send a in game chat to Samsquinch

or JadeZakhev (preferably Samsquinch as Zahkev is still an idiot and will fumble around, no offense to them but I mean

come on its so simple, click a box and input a name and yet still botches it!) On another note should you happen to

have teamspeak 3 you can more enjoy the shenanigans that are most certainly to ensue. EXCELSIOR!