The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Is Op (In A Good Way)

(PSN)wooz562

Mirage is in my eyes an intermediate step between Banshee and rhino in terms of how I play.

All three do extra damage, with Banshee hitting the hardest, however Banshee lacks the innate survivability that the other two get, instead she gets Cc.

Mirage can pump out the DPS and is probably the best frame to use automatic weapons on in terms of making them better. HoM and Eclipse give her sustained damage and some survivability, and her ult gives her a degree of cc.

Overall I like Mirage and don't find her to be broken. The fact that her damage buff only effects her, her ults cast and travel time and her low base stats all help to balance out her strengths

Oh, oh I get it now. Your main problem is the effect, not the explosion itself.

Yeah I agree. But then again that effect might be connected to other things that shake the screen which are used for balancing purposes, like recoil and so on. But if you were able to disable just the explosion effect shake, then I guess that should be fine. I love that effect myself; it's one of the things that makes Ember's Fireball feel meaty.

Just finished building Attica, bought a catalyst for it, slap it with Thunderbolt. Whip out my Mirage and proceeded to level it up at a DS defense, went for 3 mission with this Valkyr, of course he was using melee. Sure enough he said to me at the third mission "You know, it's no fun to use explosive when you can punch the enemies". I agreed lol. He didn't say about the shaking effect 'tho, I was careful not to spam to many explosions.

Edited by Dalawantahr