Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Rating

Vesrand

Ok so I developed and just finished making my new sweet pvp build. I've spend several days developing this build and few weeks farming items for it. I'm new to this game and never tried pvp until now. I was so excited about my new pvp build but when i finally decided to test it in action i couldnt find conclave arena that accept my 2000 conclave rating. WTF?! Guys are you serious? I've made all this hard work just to find that i'm too strong for this game? I know i can unequip some of my weapons since i dont need them all anyway but it is just stupid. There MUST be at least single arena without rating restrictions for people who want to fight at their full potential against other tough opponents.

Oh and yes, I also tried dark sector pvp. Fighting with 0 level frames and weapons? Without mods and sentinels?! Without even warframe abilities?!! lol i'd better go play counter strike.

P.S. Focus more on PVP part of this game. Balance it, fix bugs, make different types (1v1 arena, 3v3 arena, 5v5 arena, 10v10 battleground, arena with special tasks etc) Because this game meaningless without pvp. If you want to make this game more popular you need to focus more on pvp. Me, my friends and many gamers i know play online games mainly for pvp. pve here is just to prepare players for pvp, to let them farm items for pvp, make and test builds for pvp etc.

To the OP, the conclave rating system does need a rework but for now you could take off unnecessary things like pets (they give your position away more than anything), taking off OP mods like Quickthinking, Rage, Reflex Guard, and Reflection, not using things like the Penta and Ogris, and taking off all non mobility based mods.

Edited by theclinton
cleaning

To those of you saying that Feedback should be ignored because this is a PVE game, I suggest reading the PSA regarding the proper way to respond to feedback:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285171-pvp-feedback-the-good-way-to-answer/

Saying "I disagree, PVP is receiving the appropriate amount of focus as is."  is okay.

But saying, "Game shouldn't include PVP." is not okay.

In regards to the OP, I suggest using the Dojo dueling room if you want zero restrictions on conclave.  Or try Pluto Conclave, given you have <1500 conclave.

Edited by theclinton
cleaning

Hmm ok i understand .Thanks for answers, Then I'll just stop playing and wait. May be in future this game will have more advanced pvp system. At least i'd like to see arena without any restrictions and at least any kind of primitive rating system for that arena with rewards at the end of each season.

Edited by theclinton
cleaning